Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The_blind_dug

He really is addicted to spending money 😳
How many face mists is that now? 8?? There’s nae need 😂
How the hell does he spray so much shit and put so much shit on his delicate skin. How the hell he doesn’t have a constant headache with all the crap he uses. Poor Derek either in a haze of smoke or a haze of Chemicals.
Also I’ve never seen someone sat on a sofa look so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just seen it , she doesn't stop spending , since her mum died especially, I wonder if something has happened as she seems more fucked off than usual.
No way! £200 on bath bombs?! Fucking hell.

How can she afford that? Is she working just now? I know her man has his own business doesn’t he? Surely he doesnt earn enough to be splashing money on bath bombs.
She always moans about her kids not behaving and her dog. Yet she doesn’t discipline them or set any boundaries? Makes no sense to me.

Actually kinda shocked at the state of the skirting, how bad it is. Wonder if it was a botched paint job by Mario, like the grey wall tiles. Looks almost like they've been chewed on. Heh, maybe it was the rats that one time🤷
Screenshot_20200703-122905.png

And really. who has a toasted bacon buttie ?!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
I don’t think he’s saved them but I could be wrong

Has he not got any stories up at the moment? 😴
No he hasnae, all he's had today was a Q&A which he deleted. I thought the laugh I wanted might be in one of his many saved ones and someone might know which. Thanks anyway, @Cagayu!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Cherry_1

At last oor deek has accquired a skincare regime, Marion must have been in a good mood when she added them all in the bespoke basket so aye

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Mornin ma luvlees how are we aww? I was just having a wee smooch thru Mary highlights and come across spice rack....he looks like a heroin addict still chatting as much shite and so forth

• Haha

The_blind_dug

On another note - I can't believe he went from that nice looking corner sofa to that hideous monstrosity. agreed it looks so much more light and airy. Now just looks like a hot , cluttered bargain basement mess

View attachment 173063

View attachment 173064

View attachment 173065

View attachment 173066
That new sofa looks so uncomfortable. Where has the shark gone. It’s not next to the bathroom cabinet anymore. Maybe it’s been repossessed just a thought!!

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, how are yooo? 💎 🤪 I've done that thing Derek does, that thing Mario doesn't want to acknowledge - been to work! 😂 I've quickly skimmed through his stories and saw Derek's bought him flowers and he's bought MORE UNNECESSARY SKINCARE and been to Primark! 🙄 🙈 So aye.... 💎

• Haha

4tuhju

Not sure who suggested it on the last one but I thought nae debates was a brill pure boujee bespoke thread title suggestion

Same here. I still like extracting the urine from him for being a bit of a lady's front bum but there's a poisonous streak in him too and you see it when the mask slips and he has a pissy fit. Hate the way he talks about Dezza. Hate the wind always in his face attitude and he always plays the homophobia card. Being gay has nothing whatsoever to do with being an arsehole.

Go back and watch peppergate in his highlights and tell me there's no malice.

Welcome back Queen Bamalam!

I agree. Think he acts "cute". When someone is being falsely nice then they'll be a complete sneak\bitch. I mean him deciding to no longer do a swipe up to a company during the pandemic (during a scary uncertain time for everyone) because they hiked the prices up confirmed this. Wasn't even by that much

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Not been on in a while. Still Gutted can’t see any of his post as he blocked me.
but next time I’m in Debenhams I’ll be sure to ask him why he blocked me for asking a perfectly Reasonable question.He seems to block a lot of people for asking questions. If your going to put ads up for stuff you have been gifted you should know about them and be able to answer a questions Regarding them. Hope Derek sees the light and fucks him out. Mate you live in a 1 bedroom flat that’s likely to go up in flame with all the shit you spray. So stop thinking you are above people on insta.
If you use the insta app, do you know that you can easily create a second profile on your existing account? Then just refollow with your new profile name?

My own tech skills are not exactly at wizard levels, so I never assume all people know this ;)

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I’ve such a soft spot for wee Deek, he just sits back, tokes up and takes it all 💙

Have you ever watched Marjorie’s stories when he’s spouting direct to the camera? Turn on ‘fast forward’ by tap tap tapping and see what I mean. They remind me of those wee cartoon flip books kids used to get that made still drawings look real. Turn the sound off first and give it a go.
Haha, I know exactly what you mean! 😂

He's quiet today.... dont think he's done ANY stories! 😱 😂

• Haha
Oh my god i’ve managed to go open a bottle of wine, pour & drink a glass & not even be a third of the way through today’s dots of dread.
Nothing to do with the age of the house the state of your clatty skirtings. 🙄
They would still fail white glove test after that shitty attempt at ‘cleaning’
😂😂 clatty isnt yoused enough in life

• Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I’ve not had a chance for a proper read through yet so don’t know if it’s been mentioned but that Vitamin E spray that he’s banging on about like its battery acid is from Superdrug but he’s blaming Boots 🤣

I think I read somewhere that key workers can take lessons. Don’t quote me though!
I saw that but it was the likes of social services/nhs workers that could take their actual tests the thing I read.
Locally I know a couple of driving instructors that are in total despair cos they feel they have been totally forgot about.

• Haha