Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
He featured quite heavily on the old insta cleaners thread and it didn’t end well, so I doubt he would get his own thread now. He is not as harmless as he makes out, although he did come up with the best insult ever (Tesco laptop anyone?) so I will forgive him a little.

I was actually surprised that Melv mentioned his work, although he did skim over it faster than a fast thing. I think if he loses his job (genuinely hope he doesn’t) but if he did, I think he will try and do insta full time.

Also, what did he mean Derek works 40 hours like he was being worked to the bone? My basic is 43! It makes me wonder how many hours Melv usually works? 40 is an average full time job isn’t it?
Is he going back to work? I just can’t bring myself to watch him.

Reactions: 2

Cagayu

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, would any of you know, please - which one of Marjorie's stories contains the bespoke saga of the Blind Nikita Dug? I'd be pathetically grateful!
I don’t think he’s saved them but I could be wrong

Has he not got any stories up at the moment? 😴

• Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
She’s furloughed but it will be full pay. But even at that £200 is a lot of money for bath bombs - that’s before you count everything else she’s bought 🤦🏼‍♀️
£20 is a lot on bath bombs never mind £200! I thought she was a carer, didn’t think they got furloughed??
Watched her stories earlier and she’s got more make up and heaps of stuff
She uses those diet pills as well, how dangerous

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
Youse......youse.....I mean seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️

That e.l.f chat was a chore to listen to! He really needs to rehearse what he’s going to say before he starts wittering on, or at least think before he speaks!
[/QUOTE
Ah no!! Imagine the laughs we would be deprived of if Marionette bothered to proof read or spell check ?? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I actually think it’s just because he does a blank white face! I think if he contoured or warmed the face up better it wouldn’t look at chubby

Think that’s the before! his face is terrible before and after tho!
Oh really?? 😂😂 I cant tell the difference.

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
He’s definitely aiming to be seedhills answer to Jamie Geniveve with the make up n shit. He’s a middle aged manboy. Nae budy will he taking tips of advice from you makron. All that make up and skin care and you still look like peewee Herman.
That's doing a disservice to Jamie to be fair lol. I've never seen so much make up and skincare that will likely never be used.

• Haha