Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s dying to say could have been him IF HE wanted it. (He may well have - can’t remember if I got to the end 🤣)

Not really got the same ring to it has it? -

‘I McKnighted my house from top to bottom today’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When he’s talking about us friendship with mrs hinch, said twice that it’s genuine on his side 🤣🤣
when he said doesn't have anyone managing, telling him what to do it controlling him ha ha thought that .if he have been a sly dog at his "best mate" Hinch, probably just jealousy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I'm really enjoying doing this, not gonna lie!"

What, talking about yourself for eeges, wow who knew eh? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No I haven’t got to the end yet. This bleating on about his jurneee is like toothache but worse.

Still never owned up about his collab with Scot Rail and his jurneeee to Ardrossan during lockdown did he?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I started to watch his stories but there’s just. Too. Many. Dots. ! I can’t handle any more so I’ll rely on you lovelies for the updates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just settled doon wi a wee cup of boujee bespoke tea to sit n watch wee melvs 400 dots 👌🏻 💎

skipped past the pages I’ve missed on here so there’s nae spoilers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ninety Seven! Ninety Seven stories! I don’t know what is worse, that he recorded 97 stories or I felt the need to count them! So aye.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ninety Seven! Ninety Seven stories! I don’t know what is worse, that he recorded 97 stories or I felt the need to count them! So aye.
That explains why it was ...............................

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well that's been a special treat tonight.

I've laughed so hard i nearly brought myself to an organism 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Have I been pronouncing it wrong or is it said like E-cover?!
He comes up with such bespoke pronunciations, literally pronounces things in a way that no one has ever thought to pronounce things before!

This is from the Ecover website: it is Eco-ver (eco = ecological, ver = as in
green (French). eek-co-ver.

He is an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m speechless at the fact that he has openly said he receives commission from Aaaava may and sph92828ungey. Hope the tax man is tuning in to this bespoke q&a ma lovelies !!
Im sure I seen someone has already contacted HMRC about his earnings at the stuff he is gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got bored halfway through so switched over to Garthy in time to hear him pronounce Sph2onge as.... Spee-On-Jay and I'm now deceased.

To keep on topic 20% commission Meidre earns from this company by wiping jizz off of his plush 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.