Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. I’ve just been watching and actually shrieked with laughter at ‘speeyonjay’ 🤣 🤣
I’m not sure if he’s harmless and a bit simple or sleekit 🤔
Him and John are the Poundland version of Derek and Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah the cleaning thread, those were the days. Marion would have always needed his own thread though - He’s far too boujie to be amongst the other cleaning accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well ma lovelies I’d just like to announce

If the work ‘organisms’ doesn’t make the next thread title I will douse myself in febreeze and spark a Tom Ford Mario waxmelt and go up in flames.

so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I couldn't stop laughing. He needs a thread!!! King goon
He featured quite heavily on the old insta cleaners thread and it didn’t end well, so I doubt he would get his own thread now. He is not as harmless as he makes out, although he did come up with the best insult ever (Tesco laptop anyone?) so I will forgive him a little.

I was actually surprised that Melv mentioned his work, although he did skim over it faster than a fast thing. I think if he loses his job (genuinely hope he doesn’t) but if he did, I think he will try and do insta full time.

Also, what did he mean Derek works 40 hours like he was being worked to the bone? My basic is 43! It makes me wonder how many hours Melv usually works? 40 is an average full time job isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
795FC4B1-900F-432B-9F0D-CE1FD6218139.jpeg
My phone couldn’t cope with all the dots and froze at the point where I was trying to work out if he was asking for help with his orgasms or organisms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god.. this thread is hilarious!
however- do any of you actually sit through ALL of those stories!???😳🥴 I cant cope

• Haha
Reactions: 5
however- do any of you actually sit through ALL of those stories!???😳🥴 I cant cope
He's the gift that keeps giving. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't - my phones not insured for flying across rooms ✈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No. It’s humanly impossible. His rabble is incomprehensible when he’s only posted a few stories, never mind 74 dots! I skip through most and will go back to watch certain ones based on the comments on here 🤪

• Haha
Well ma lovelies I’d just like to announce

If the work ‘organisms’ doesn’t make the next thread title I will douse myself in febreeze and spark a Tom Ford Mario waxmelt and go up in flames.

so aye
Cleaning with Mario #15 Bespoke Instagram Organisms

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up on his Q&A session....is this bleep for real....his command of the English language is laughable and he really believes he’s the big I am in the insta world! I’ve watched today’s stories and cringed the whole way through!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Melvin uses a Speeeonjay to clean up after his organisms.

I just tried to explain to the other half why I was laughing so much. He didn’t get it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched it, I am absolutely dead at speeyonjay 🤣💀 RIP
I laughed so much the first time he said it. Laughing now at the thought 🤣 Once I composed myself, I went back to watch the rest of his stories and he kept saying it! 🤣 🤣 He’s so serious as well.
As our Mario would say ah cannae cope!

• Haha
If the old cleaning thread was still around we'd definitely need a thread titled 'Speeonjay and Jaii Dee' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the old cleaning thread was still around we'd definitely need a thread titled 'Speeonjay and Jaii Dee' 🤣
Don’t forget Herms! 😆

I wonder if Melvin uses a Speeeonjay to clean up after his organisms.

I just tried to explain to the other half why I was laughing so much. He didn’t get it
The plush bespoke sofas would need a ‘deep clean’ with the speeonjay!

nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I sometimes wonder if we would be allowed an Instagram cleaners reminiscing thread so we could remember all the good times and the accounts that sustained us.🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.