Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just waffles an endless lot of honest to god horseshit. Talking about a wedding; “it’ll come when it comes”... ermmm, witch, a wedding won’t arrange itself!? He’s such an idiot.

Good luck saving for the dream hoos, car and wedding while forking out hundreds of pounds a month on an endless stream of tat for the bedsit 🧐

Haven't watched yet but

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It annoys me that he keeps waffling on about wanting Derek to become a driver. We all know he’s only encouraging it because he will expect Derek to become his personal chauffeur 🙄

Also!! For those of you who are blocked, Tattle has an instagram viewer option now where I think you will be able to watch stories without going through Instagram. I just read about it on another thread! Should be in the menu sidebar at the bottom I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw bless poor wee Marion - big bad Instagram hiding his stories from us with their ‘organisms’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Never mind the NHS and keyworkers, we should be out clapping for poor Mazda who has been working on his phone for 17 weeks on his page and it’s no even his joab! We have nae idea how much time every day spraying fumes around his bespoke tat flat takes. Those doctors and nurses are bloody lucky, they’ve had an easy time compared to him.

Honest to god 🙄 completely in his own world and he really believes fannying about on his phone, video himself hovering around things is hard work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have just been watching Marions Q@A answers and hubby saw it and asked me if he was on speed or is there a fault on my iPhone cos he is so fast and manic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also... just gonna leave this here for posterity - Ava May pays 10% commission and Shponge 20% 😳 #taxmancomeacallin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“A wedding is not the all in end all”

He’s giving us some new belters tonight 🤣

He’s been going at the same pace as Hinch for the past 2 years 🤔 shes got over 3millIon followers, he’s got 119k - aye that’s the same 🙄
She bought most of hers though...so aye..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So aye hunners o youse asking questions...... hunners o questions, thousands a questions fur me Marion aka Little Red Riding Tights. I actually enjoy seeing him lie his wee bespoke face aff answering aw they controversial questions. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too many trigger words for me tonight its sent ma Misophonia threw the roof. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahaha oh he's a tit.

Pure ragin I missed the chance to ask him a question and also ragin rain didn't jump him mid vid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye, that was pure worth the wait. bleeping boujee, bespoke and belting that was.

Anyone who would say what he shows us is tit is "not a genuine lovelie" <sneery face> 😂

I take it that's for us! 😉

Going to watch it again and write stuff down this time 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a con, the last question wasn’t even a question! Just a message from one of his lovelies blowing smoke up his arse as usual. Boring as ever Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope he’s doing a good job of kidding himself cos he’s not kidding anyone else with that wee ‘restrained & rehearsed’ melt doon he’s just had...

And OMFG - Organisms 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When he’s talking about us friendship with mrs hinch, said twice that it’s genuine on his side 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg so many dots in such a short space of time. So 90% of his following watch his stories? He must have the best engagement rate on Instagram ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is he still rambling on......so aye cause I'm wore oot listening tae aw his pish ......so aye.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mesmerised by the iron on top of the wardrobe. The rest of it was just a lot of words ma lovelies. His eyes tho, like a gremlin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.