Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for laughs, or just for the laughs, words to that effect anyway.

Wonder what's rattled the wee bawbags cage the day then
I hope it's only the arrival of a bespoke credit card bill through the dilapidated latterbox rather than a bespoke letter from Debenhams containing Not Good News.... so aye

Just for laughs, or just for the laughs, words to that effect anyway.

Wonder what's rattled the wee bawbags cage the day then
Ta for that, @Swipeupguyzzz !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not been on in a while. Still Gutted can’t see any of his post as he blocked me.
but next time I’m in Debenhams I’ll be sure to ask him why he blocked me for asking a perfectly Reasonable question.He seems to block a lot of people for asking questions. If your going to put ads up for stuff you have been gifted you should know about them and be able to answer a questions Regarding them. Hope Derek sees the light and fucks him out. Mate you live in a 1 bedroom flat that’s likely to go up in flame with all the tit you spray. So stop thinking you are above people on insta.
Yea i got blocked too for nothing, luckily i had a few spare accounts for snooping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye very good Marlene. Turned down P&G because of your speshul bespoke skin type? Did ye, aye?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A would have that big bought hoose if a made enuff money fae insta...naw ye wouldne Maureen coz someone else has bought the big bought hoose so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dereks been working his butt off doing 40 hours per week...... that’s normal Marion, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aye very good Marlene. Turned down P&G because of your speshul bespoke skin type? Did ye, aye?
I’m sure he did one of their laundry collabs and said Derek was trying out the products. Seem to remember he also got a box from them with the Febreeze spray and plug in?

🤥 Liar, liar, red tights on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“A wedding is not the all in end all”

He’s giving us some new belters tonight 🤣

He’s been going at the same pace as Hinch for the past 2 years 🤔 shes got over 3millIon followers, he’s got 119k - aye that’s the same 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuinely can’t listen to him to him anymore. Sanctimonious little tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I missed it but I never knew he got 10% commission from Ava May?! I just thought he got free wax melts haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the subject of Ava May commission - I wonder if the money that’s been raised from the charity wax melt is equivalent to what a brand rep would earn if the wax melts had been bought using their code? If so, Marlene is probably earning a reasonable amount - probably enough to keep him in boujee skinkerr products

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He just waffles an endless lot of honest to god horseshit. Talking about a wedding; “it’ll come when it comes”... ermmm, witch, a wedding won’t arrange itself!? He’s such an idiot.

Good luck saving for the dream hoos, car and wedding while forking out hundreds of pounds a month on an endless stream of tat for the bedsit 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m speechless at the fact that he has openly said he receives commission from Aaaava may and sph92828ungey. Hope the tax man is tuning in to this bespoke q&a ma lovelies !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.