Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh whit a journee we were treated to the nite lovelies eh! 😂 Reading between the lines, he's decided to go for the gram full time and is desperately scouting for some advice. Think he's been knocked back by his big insta mates and is putting it out there for someone new to help.

Couple of points Marie, there is no way in hell you get anywhere near 90% engagement on your stories, so quit bullshitting. A VERY good engagement level for a page the size of yours would be around 7% and I don't believe you're even anywhere near that tbh. Secondly if you do manage to get someone on board repeat after me, *algorithm* - even the patron saint of small businesses looks a twit saying organism :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Got bored halfway through so switched over to Garthy in time to hear him pronounce Sph2onge as.... Spee-On-Jay and I'm now deceased.

To keep on topic 20% commission Meidre earns from this company by wiping jizz off of his plush 😑
I couldn't stop laughing. He needs a thread!!! King goon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ecover will not touch him even with a bespoke barge pole.
Here's to hoping. Hate when they get gifted stuff I use. This is why marj is great, I'd never buy a travel lodge cereal dispenser and don't want fanny cushions so he isn't ruining much for me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He comes up with such bespoke pronunciations, literally pronounces things in a way that no one has ever thought to pronounce things before!

This is from the Ecover website: it is Eco-ver (eco = ecological, ver = as in
green (French). eek-co-ver.

He is an idiot.
Thank god! He made me doubt myself 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So just to prove Melvin has no concept of money and its all just easy come easy go, heres a back of a fag packet calculation.

The Ava May charity melt has raised £2500 so far. It's a £1 donation for every unit sold, sells for a fiver, so 20% is the charitable contribution. It's only been available for a few weeks and they've sold 2500 units.

Melvin has just stated he gets 10% commission of the sales of his line, which has been on the go for around a year and includes, candles, soap, lotion, room spray as well as the ubiquitous wax melt.

If we assume the Mario line has generated 20 times the charity melt revenue across all of the various products (conservative estimate), that's total sales of £50k

10% of £50k = £5000

It's a fair bet he's squandered his commission on crisssss, tat, make up and skin care and with the possible exception of some upgraded carpeting, hasn't got a handle on how much he's raked in and where it's all gone.

Baaaaaawwwwwwwbaaaag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, I watched it, I listened to it.........I never understood a bleeping word! He needs subtitles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t he say a while back that he could get a mortgage like that *clicks fingers* then tonight he says it would be a huge effort and sacrifice to get a house so wouldn’t happen anytime soon. He is such a liar.

Also the fact he speaks to Sophie ’off camera’ (you ain’t a film star Melv 🙄) people on the old cleaners thread may remember Hinch sent voice messages to Lou. I think he is part of that, she ’speaks’ to certain accounts to keep them sweet, to show she is reaching out and helping others but I think also to stop them turning on her. There is nothing genuine about the character of Mrs Hinch, it is a well run manipulative company, Melv is an insignificant pawn to her but he believes she is a genuine friend, it’s all a bit sad really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Got bored halfway through so switched over to Garthy in time to hear him pronounce Sph2onge as.... Spee-On-Jay and I'm now deceased.

To keep on topic 20% commission Meidre earns from this company by wiping jizz off of his plush 😑
Which account is Garth, please? Is it as good value for hilarity as Marion?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think most of the people viewing his stories are Tattlers.
I am off to rip my eyes out having to look at his grubby looking chin.
I can’t watch the trillions of dots, I have a life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Athomewithg
Does he still have a filthy house? 😂
Jesus Christ. I’ve just been watching and actually shrieked with laughter at ‘speeyonjay’ 🤣 🤣
I’m not sure if he’s harmless and a bit simple or sleekit 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.