Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marions skidders must be reinforced with all that IBS he’s just used dettol spray, bleach and fabulosa all in one together on that bog. No wonder why he’s got a headache bespoke MIGRAINE with all the fumes kicking off in that flat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s Rayn I feel for most. Derek has a voice and could tell Marion to calm it with all the toxicity and that he’s sick of living in a chemical factory. But Rayn is an innocent animal that can’t do that 😡 it’s cruel as tit. bleeping give the cat a break and lay of all the sprays for a few days.

Reactions: 10
Marions skidders must be reinforced with all that IBS he’s just used dettol spray, bleach and fabulosa all in one together on that bog. No wonder why he’s got a headache bespoke MIGRAINE with all the fumes kicking off in that flat
Came to say exactly this! Moaning about his ‘two day headache’ then proceeds to spray about 20 different things in a small space with the windows closed 🤯

Such a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you genuinely had a two day headache (I don’t for one minute believe it was a migraine, he would struggle to look at his phone with an actual migraine) why would you continue to throw heavily scented chemicals around your tiny flat. He is an idiot.
View attachment 167656
Do you not remember he has his 'bespoke' glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you not remember he has his 'bespoke' glasses
Aye 4 pairs of them even though he'd read conflicting reviews about their effectiveness. But that's what make oor Melv special - never mind whether a thing may or may not be any good. Never mind trying out one single pair of these specs and see how you get on with them first. He requires multiples of everything and it's just more senseless, vulgar spending on amassing toot.

• Haha
554D234C-633C-44DE-B4B5-ECE85A64753B.jpeg

What’s all the stuff rammed behind the sofa? 🧐
Looks like another one of those chunky knit blankets lying on top of something (to hide I assume) plus something navy with a handle? Cabin sized case I’d have guessed but they don’t travel so unlikely.
I get it’s a small 1 bed flat but the lengths he goes to to hide all the junk and tat is wild. Mops and tit down the side of and on top of the fridge, Febreze bottles behind photo frames, clothes airer behind his bedroom door, shark steam mop in the bedroom, shark hoover plus all this crap behind the couch. If he not had one of each item he wouldn’t have to 🤯🙈

• Haha
Mazda’s antics are killing me today 😂 don’t know if it’s the dyson hairdryer, the stubble that’s got to go, the wink or the huge Deirdre specials 🤓

• Haha
Omg I’ve just done the loudest snort when he showed that heat protection hair stuff, for all three of his hairs, he’s laughable!! 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God love our Melv, coming onto his stories to say he's got nothing to chat about, then admits he still chats shite! 😂 😂 See, I like his honesty, at least he's not pretending he's got loads to do & lots to say! 🤪

Still think he should go to Specsavers, though - those new glasses are absoooolutely terrible, so aye! 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His new glasses are more Deirdre than the last pair. bleeping hell, he just loves to give me content

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 167804
What’s all the stuff rammed behind the sofa? 🧐
Looks like another one of those chunky knit blankets lying on top of something (to hide I assume) plus something navy with a handle? Cabin sized case I’d have guessed but they don’t travel so unlikely.
I get it’s a small 1 bed flat but the lengths he goes to to hide all the junk and tat is wild. Mops and tit down the side of and on top of the fridge, Febreze bottles behind photo frames, clothes airer behind his bedroom door, shark steam mop in the bedroom, shark hoover plus all this crap behind the couch. If he not had one of each item he wouldn’t have to 🤯🙈
That sofa gets worse every time you see it! Badly made, trashy, cheap, tacky and a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck are those glasses about? They look ridiculous

New thread title suggestion
Bespoke, Boujie and Bespeckled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.