Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Melvin will soon be getting the woman from discounted beds on the phone begging for this bespoke sofa.
Apologies if anyone has this sofa, but the style and colour combo is unfortunate.
Pink = ok.
Chesterfield style studding = ok.
Together = puckered bumholes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies! 💎 So, he's still aff the gram today, but re-posing hunners of Stories aff his army, so aye! 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on, highlight wee Mario had the world's most sensitive
That SkinT guy could be the nicest guy in the world, but if he's all about skincare he should rethink his insta photo without delay. It looks like a police mug shot and he has a really grey parlour edged with a needs a decent sleep "look" ffs. I'd love to know what attracted Melvin to his page in the first place and then to give it the numerous shout outs.
I wish I could express this better, but it feels "off". Has Melv maybe got a crush?

I think you're right because hang on,thought wee Mario had the worlds most sensitive skin? So why take advice from someone who has oily skin and appears to have no knowledge, but for himself and his own skin type. he fancies him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on, highlight wee Mario had the world's most sensitive

I think you're right because hang on,thought wee Mario had the worlds most sensitive skin? So why take advice from someone who has oily skin and appears to have no knowledge, but for himself and his own skin type. he fancies him.
I agree! If he had even a touch of sensitivity he wouldn’t be able to use all the skincare, fake tan and have tattoo brows!

Reactions: 8
Melvin's branch of Debenhams was featured on BBC news tonight, showing shop floor staff wearing PPE and a supervisor talking about staggering staff start and finish times to cope with social distancing.

And still not a peep from Melv about going back to work. It's so odd. Maybe he's worried to mention it in case the lovelies come out in force expecting hugs and selfies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Melvin's branch of Debenhams was featured on BBC news tonight, showing shop floor staff wearing PPE and a supervisor talking about staggering staff start and finish times to cope with social distancing.

And still not a peep from Melv about going back to work. It's so odd. Maybe he's worried to mention it in case the lovelies come out in force expecting hugs and selfies?
I saw that too! It’s weird. He’s not even mentioned that his branch reopened today, no ’good luck today guys, see you on Thursday’.Maybe he has resigned. Also in the news article it said staff had been in making extra space in the store, presumably this has happened over the last week, they would have to update the stock, is he not a visual merchandiser or something, is it not literally his job to stock the rails? Something strange is afoot 🤔

Reactions: 11
I saw that too! It’s weird. He’s not even mentioned that his branch reopened today, no ’good luck today guys, see you on Thursday’.Maybe he has resigned. Also in the news article it said staff had been in making extra space in the store, presumably this has happened over the last week, they would have to update the stock, is he not a visual merchandiser or something, is it not literally his job to stock the rails? Something strange is afoot 🤔
Maybe his ultra sensitive skin and awfy bad IBS means he’s on the shielding list and is still furloughed. Nae debates lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very strange!
Has he been made redundant maybe?

Even if he still has his job, his spending lately is as through the roof as his IBS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
REMEMBER, HE IS A VERY PRIVATE PERSON!!!!!

NAE photos of his Da in hospital including the nurses

NAE photos of Derek in his sick bed

NAE details of his and Derek's place of employment, job roles and shift patterns

NAE sharing of his parents mortgage free financial status

NAE photos of his sisters care home conservatory or hot tub

NAE sharing of the view from his windies thus meaning anyone even vaguely locally can work out where he lives

He is just a VERY private person.

NAE DEBATES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mario, poor wee lovely Derek has been at work. Would it hurt you to get off of your backside and feed Rayn? You're not working, it's the least you could've done instead of sitting there laughing at Derek while he's trying to sleep
Screenshot_20200630-024125_kindlephoto-62890768.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My personal opinion is that Marlon has pulled a sicky from returning due to IBS, and his very tender, sensitive skin. He has been quiet on the gram as he doesn’t want his boss’s to see he’s actually no that sick. He’s got Deek held prisoner and scared to go to work just in case Deek escapes. Or he is just that skinny, lazy wee bawbag we all no and he just can’t be arsed yet........and needs that wee day aff!! As we all no he loves one a them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
REMEMBER, HE IS A VERY PRIVATE PERSON!!!!!

NAE photos of his Da in hospital including the nurses

NAE photos of Derek in his sick bed

NAE details of his and Derek's place of employment, job roles and shift patterns

NAE sharing of his parents mortgage free financial status

NAE photos of his sisters care home conservatory or hot tub

NAE sharing of the view from his windies thus meaning anyone even vaguely locally can work out where he lives

He is just a VERY private person.

NAE DEBATES!
But remember it's also ' all areas of my life now'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has he lost his job? I hope not - it’s a tough time to find work and I don’t think he has the ability to make a profit out of his ‘influencing’

Reactions: 3
Showing Derek ill in bed was probably his way of setting up the story of him being too ill himself to go back to work. Definitely think he’s been signed off.

Reactions: 1
Imagine sitting there on them boujee bespoke bumhole sofas, picking up the Chanel book expecting to see some fashion pics n all you get are remnants of cornflakes falling into your lap
Pure lush un. Real. experience ma lovelies Nae debates jus breathe in the wealth 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If you genuinely had a two day headache (I don’t for one minute believe it was a migraine, he would struggle to look at his phone with an actual migraine) why would you continue to throw heavily scented chemicals around your tiny flat. He is an idiot.
642F16FE-B075-4E61-825E-5E5C53F3ECB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.