Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve just done the loudest snort when he showed that heat protection hair stuff, for all three of his hairs, he’s laughable!! 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪
The wee brush made an appearance too! So funny.

Guys, his headache is medical! Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Melvin's branch of Debenhams was featured on BBC news tonight, showing shop floor staff wearing PPE and a supervisor talking about staggering staff start and finish times to cope with social distancing.

And still not a peep from Melv about going back to work. It's so odd. Maybe he's worried to mention it in case the lovelies come out in force expecting hugs and selfies?
He can’t let anyone know the house will be empty, they’ll bash he’s letter box in, get in the house and have it away with all he’s boojie, bespoke, grey Tat!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So his headache is ‘obviously’ 🙄 to do with his eye condition. So don’t tell him any remedies he’ll have tried EVERYTHING!

So, by his own admission it WASNT a migraine after all. I really hate people that say migraine when they have a headache, they don’t know the half of it. How about you wear the prescription glasses that you said you had, instead of those ridiculous ones from a 70’s cop show. I would also put money on the fact if you didn’t spray so many toxic chemicals around that it would help your headache no matter what started it.

Stop doing that zoom in on the product thing, it looks tit and you are not impressing anyone and for the love of god stop doing that little shake of everything that you show.

He is getting on my last nerve today.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe when he says his bank balance has took a hit it’s fake glasses & fake designer he gets

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So his headache is ‘obviously’ 🙄 to do with his eye condition. So don’t tell him any remedies he’ll have tried EVERYTHING!

So, by his own admission it WASNT a migraine after all. I really hate people that say migraine when they have a headache, they don’t know the half of it. How about you wear the prescription glasses that you said you had, instead of those ridiculous ones from a 70’s cop show. I would also put money on the fact if you didn’t spray so many toxic chemicals around that it would help your headache no matter what started it.

Stop doing that zoom in on the product thing, it looks tit and you are not impressing anyone and for the love of god stop doing that little shake of everything that you show.

He is getting on my last nerve today.
70s cop show so true 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

He won’t show a product he uses because if he does it will sell out and he won’t be able to get it!!!
Who does he think he is?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 my sides. Thanks for the laugh Melv 🤣

A display book?!?? Why?!
Erm, it’s pink? Like how he doesn’t show the inside, presume it is not a Dior book at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

He won’t show a product he uses because if he does it will sell out and he won’t be able to get it!!!
Who does he think he is?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 my sides. Thanks for the laugh Melv 🤣

Erm, it’s pink? Like how he doesn’t show the inside, presume it is not a Dior book at all?
Jesus wept, he really does think he’s something special doesn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today’s a good one... the specs, the display book, and the skin care routine! It’s been a good wee laugh... he really should take this stand up routine to the stage! I’m desperate to ask about his t shirt folding job at Debenhams. How is he no back? So anyways... I’ve nothing else to tell ye! Hunners of ye will be messaging me now! 🙄 ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today’s a good one... the specs, the display book, and the skin care routine! It’s been a good wee laugh... he really should take this stand up routine to the stage! I’m desperate to ask about his t shirt folding job at Debenhams. How is he no back? So anyways... I’ve nothing else to tell ye! Hunners of ye will be messaging me now! 🙄 ✌🏼
Which is more likely: hunners, nae thoosands have asked about his skincare regime or quite a few people have asked why he is still not back to work and he is ignoring them 🤓🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“So I’ve ordered three mists” why three, why not try one and see how he gets on with it since he’s got such sensitive skin and why not one the Caroline Hirons recommends......any CH fan knows she loves a mist it’s not new information!
And also anyone with any knowledge about skin care knows eye treatments should really be the first step

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.