Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope that Derek realises he can do better and dumps his ass like toxic waste. Maz would lose his tit. I do think he treats Derek with little respect or care - just does whatever suits himself and doesn’t seem like there’s any regard for his “partner” (doesn’t seem like a partnership!)

Reactions: 14
Aw this prick can get to duck today! I’m absolutely baffled as to why somebody would cook a potato cake in oil, don’t people do them in the toaster like I do or under the grill! 🤮 honestly that turned my stomach! And I know it’s been said but he’s such a spoiled little witch he must just sit there moaning to poor derek n he gives in n gets him stuff just for an easy life, poor sod! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Can I just say 'cosy days' (which is usually accompanied by him clutching the grey monstrosity of a hoosecoat around his neck), makes me feel stabby.
Cosy is something I want to be in Autumn and Winter. I want comfy in Spring and summer. But that's our Melv - a man for no seasons!

Do you think there will come a day when he treats Delboy to a cheeky we gift? The greedy bastard. It’s Dereks flat, Derek has worked all through the pandemic, Dereks got him untold gifts, he’s never received a single thing in return. Grabby Marion is so lucky Dels not my son, I batter the piss taking knob headed ponce!!!
He did buy him a shiny Trackie - I think it was in the colour white so when they dress like his n his, they fit the colour palette of the tat cave. The pop of pink is introduced by the fact that Melv is a bell end 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t want you all hating here but a fried tattie scone on a buttered roll is an absolute delight 😂 no tattie scone should be done in the toaster 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t know where to begin today 🤯🤯 Nothing greasy 😂😂 Two hash browns in the air fryer & two potato scones in a pot (WTAF?) absorbing a sea of vegetable oil like two thirsty sponges, all 4 of them battered right onto a white roll with lashings of HP 😂😂 I’m not sure that wee delicacy will soothe his IBS 😂😂 Not sure he put enough toilet gel down that cludgie either - FFS 😂😂 That cleaning tour of the boujee palace gave me bespoke motion sickness 😂😂 His format remains irritating as duck, but at least he’s mastered how to get the labels facing round the right way 😂😂 The quantity & quality (price) of most of those make up products was OBSCENE - someone should stage an intervention. He was using the word “joost” last week, as in “getting the joost”, but today he has inexplicably changed “gist” to “just” 🤯🤯 I think he might be trolling us. He started wearing make up in his 20s, when he was 18 or 19, and he prefers a doo-ay look. And just when we thought it was safe to say with confidence he genuinely couldn’t cram any more shite in that flat...he’s acquired that bespoke shelving unit to display his, well, assorted tat and toot and totems of importance 😂😂 I just had to express all that - it was a proper binge marathon of his stories. I’m emotionally drained after watching it, ma lovelies. However, the big question (and I’m sure it’s preying on everyone’s mind)...where the duck are his bespoke cereal dispensers? 😂😂😂
The cereal dispensers seem to be missing, which is strange given what he fancied this morning was something “not greasy”
Ive an idea... have some bleeping cereal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t want you all hating here but a fried tattie scone on a buttered roll is an absolute delight 😂 no tattie scone should be done in the toaster 🙄
Yasss got to fry tattie scone in oil its the only way, on a roll, square sausage, raw onion and tommy k 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Fried tattie scone if you're trying to shift a hangover, no tattie scone if you're trying to shift weight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If you’re Scottish, there’s no other way to eat a tattie scone except fried! Yum. But Marion claiming he doesn’t want anything greasy then scoffing that 🧐 he’s a professional troll, I’m sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've come to bed because I'm hormonal, hungry, missing my parents and feeling pissed aff with everything 🥺, so I'm going to try cheering myself up by watching his 101 make up stories, ma lovelies..... so aye! 💎 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who is Siobhan Procurer of Shelves and can we get her into a deprogramming session stat?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fried tattie scone if you're trying to shift a hangover, no tattie scone if you're trying to shift weight 😂😂
The fried tattie scones and a wee slice of black pudding are the reason I am now man mountain but still can’t say no 😂😂😂

Don’t understand why the need to talk shite and say nothing greasy then shove that in your mouth! Big stodgy roll too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ.... why in God's name does Mazza need that sheer amount of make up!? 👀 😂 He's got like 2 of everything, bloody crazy! 😂 The only thing I fancy trying is some Aldi make up, I'd not pay silly prices for high end brands! He's honestly in a boujee, bespoke world of his own! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Prototype candle jar?

Chanel working with Melv then. Good to know.

Yeah, that was weird. I presume he bought some knock off chanel stickers, maybe from the cereal box woman? He did seem to weirdly skim over that bit though.

Jesus Christ.... why in God's name does Mazza need that sheer amount of make up!? 👀 😂 He's got like 2 of everything, bloody crazy! 😂 The only thing I fancy trying is some Aldi make up, I'd not pay silly prices for high end brands! He's honestly in a boujee, bespoke world of his own! 🤪
😂 I love how you went off, all innocent, to watch his stories. I wished I had time to warn you that you would come back on here all agitated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, that was weird. I presume he bought some knock off chanel stickers, maybe from the cereal box woman? He did seem to weirdly skim over that bit though.

😂 I love how you went off, all innocent, to watch his stories. I wished I had time to warn you that you would come back on here all agitated 😂
Haha, aww thank you! 😂 I was feeling fed up and annoyed before - now I'm baffled, amused and confused AS WELL! 🤯😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I lived below Melvin and watched his 'stories' (which let's face it, everything that comes out of his mouth is fiction) I would be putting in for a new flat pronto.

His 'hoose' is like a real-life version of Buckaroo. It's just going to take one more sparkly grey piece of tat and the whole lot is going to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutely.. that's the way my wee granny did it and the way I still do it..
Lots of oil.. no toaster! And I actually do have IBS 😂

• Haha
The cereal dispensers seem to be missing, which is strange given what he fancied this morning was something “not greasy”
Ive an idea... have some bleeping cereal!!
Ah, but he didn’t have any cereal in today, nowhere to keep it, you see 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just sat here pissing myself for the last 10 minutes watching his for the laughs stories, the big bowls, “aye for a fuckin St bernard”, and being chased by a blind “Nikita” say what you like about our Marion but he’s fuckin hilarious

• Haha
  • Wow
No longer hunners of messages now my lovelies, it’s now thousands all because he shared his make-up.

No Marion, you are just trying to make yourself seem more important. Why, because Hannah no longer needs you to flog her wax melts. She has traded you in for newer models in the name of TDIL.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.