Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually watched all that. I now feel like smashing my head against a wall. I wear makeup most days, my makeup pouch is tiny. There are a few bits in a drawer for glam nights out, but that's it. My makeup also looks used, powder on the mirror, half-used lipstick or concealer, foundation pot a bit smeared. His looks like the drawer the salesperson goes into when you are buying something new.

I seriously think he has an addiction to shopping and showing off his stuff, he definitely uses this as a reflection of his personality. There really is nothing interesting about him at all is there. Well, apart from the unintentional hilarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think Rayn's pink bowls are new, they're just the grey ones with a crust of fabulosa thats built up over time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He needs back to work. Bet Derek can’t wait until the 29th 😂😂

the way he talks about the Charlotte Tilbury stuff and kept saying Charlotte is bring out new stuff as if they are BFFS 😂 or was it just me xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy tit he's got a lot of make up! I can't believe he has so many of the same products. His 'highly extremely sensitive skin' must be total BS if he can clart that out of date make up all over his face! What a huge waste of money. He said himself he hardly wears make up so WHY has he got all that?! He's infuriating.

Reactions: 12
Just came on to ask wtf is dooey - now sometime us Scots pronounce words differently but never heard dewy pronounce dooey......

That's aw - be back later - nae debates mind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy tit he's got a lot of make up! I can't believe he has so many of the same products. His 'highly extremely sensitive skin' must be total BS if he can clart that out of date make up all over his face! What a huge waste of money. He said himself he hardly wears make up so WHY has he got all that?! He's infuriating.
I think its the case he just wants those things, like he's always wanted a Dyson, so buys it/asks for things just because. :rolleyes:😂

Reactions: 8
For the love of Christ 🙈🙈 a shelf unit, to store more candles and wax melts and burners! Could he cram anything else into that room. How many candles and smells can you burn at once?!?
Nae debates, he’s going to burn that flat to the ground, everything he owns is highly flammable and the amount of tit he sprays around! So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Another bleeping shelving unit to display bespoke items. Rather than buying all this stupid storage he should invest in some built on wardrobes and a bespoke cupboard for the shark ofcourse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That wee cockwomble has definitely got Compulsive Shopping Disorder, he needs ' rayned ' in lol .

Materialistic Marion MacKnight so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know where to begin today 🤯🤯 Nothing greasy 😂😂 Two hash browns in the air fryer & two potato scones in a pot (WTAF?) absorbing a sea of vegetable oil like two thirsty sponges, all 4 of them battered right onto a white roll with lashings of HP 😂😂 I’m not sure that wee delicacy will soothe his IBS 😂😂 Not sure he put enough toilet gel down that cludgie either - FFS 😂😂 That cleaning tour of the boujee palace gave me bespoke motion sickness 😂😂 His format remains irritating as duck, but at least he’s mastered how to get the labels facing round the right way 😂😂 The quantity & quality (price) of most of those make up products was OBSCENE - someone should stage an intervention. He was using the word “joost” last week, as in “getting the joost”, but today he has inexplicably changed “gist” to “just” 🤯🤯 I think he might be trolling us. He started wearing make up in his 20s, when he was 18 or 19, and he prefers a doo-ay look. And just when we thought it was safe to say with confidence he genuinely couldn’t cram any more shite in that flat...he’s acquired that bespoke shelving unit to display his, well, assorted tat and toot and totems of importance 😂😂 I just had to express all that - it was a proper binge marathon of his stories. I’m emotionally drained after watching it, ma lovelies. However, the big question (and I’m sure it’s preying on everyone’s mind)...where the duck are his bespoke cereal dispensers? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That shelf unit 🙀 Ikea only reopened today in Scotland and the queue was apparently massive, so he got someone else to queue (in the pouring rain) he is so selfish. I don’t understand why he likes his house to resemble a gift shop, it’s baffling. Notice he name checked Daisy Blue but no mention of Ava May, something has definitely gone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.