Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a cartoon worm that wears glasses. He looks exactly like that but cannot find a pic to compare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A Home Bargains haul to look forward to tomorrow. I can't even begin to imagine what was needed when in the last few months he's acquired a shark steamer, shark handheld, new dinner set, new pots and pans, cereal dispenser, glass jars for his herbs, glass mugs and shelf hooks, shitey shoe storage plus some shitey shoes, a salmon pink rug, jack n danny cushions, wax melt breezeblock burners and melts, reed diffusers galore and extra reeds, an echodot holder, voile curtains, shitey bedding, new basin, collapsible bucket and strainer, his "Melvin" sign for the vanity area, a pink candle, a Louis vuitton cereal box, bathmat set, 2 jack n danny man bags, a tit ton of skincare products, a cleaning caddy and a partridge in a pear tree.

And I'm pretty sure I'll have missed stuff, but feck me, I feel like I've just played the conveyor belt challenge from the Generation Game.

Vulgar!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
What even are them glasses? They are far too big for his teeny tiny worm heed!
I almost spat my tea out at his comedy glasses. What a bellend.

Does anyone else recoil from their phone wincing when he does his machine gun fire kisses or is it just me?! 🤢 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A Home Bargains haul to look forward to tomorrow. I can't even begin to imagine what was needed when in the last few months he's acquired a shark steamer, shark handheld, new dinner set, new pots and pans, cereal dispenser, glass jars for his herbs, glass mugs and shelf hooks, shitey shoe storage plus some shitey shoes, a salmon pink rug, jack n danny cushions, wax melt breezeblock burners and melts, reed diffusers galore and extra reeds, an echodot holder, voile curtains, shitey bedding, new basin, collapsible bucket and strainer, his "Melvin" sign for the vanity area, a pink candle, a Louis vuitton cereal box, bathmat set, 2 jack n danny man bags, a tit ton of skincare products, a cleaning caddy and a partridge in a pear tree.

And I'm pretty sure I'll have missed stuff, but feck me, I feel like I've just played the conveyor belt challenge from the Generation Game.

Vulgar!
2 reed diffusers bigger than his heed which will last him a life time and a weeks supply eh rustler burgers aswell ma lovelie no counting the bespoke Ava may blush no salmon pink bejoue candle and his double size bigger than a paving stone wax melt for 2 ma lovlie 2 different Ava may scents . But aye and so forth nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Vulgar!
See when you see it written down like this, it’s really alarming! Where’s all the dosh coming from!? 💰🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And while he's getting right up my nostrils, there's a couple of musings running in my brain, namely

1. Will he send Ronnie Hinch a 1st birthday present - cos he defo owes a lot to his mother? She's sent him books, followers and a congrats on your hunner k handheld shark.

2. Will he ever do a giveaway for his muffia? It's notable that so many others make this gesture but I've never known him to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need a new instagrammer to follow cause everyone is so dry at the minute, looks like he has new follower. These comments about the worm have me creased 😂 is it lowly worm? Cause defo similar

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Vulgar!
Continued:

Dyson hairdryer, stand for said dryer, stand for the hair straighteners, below vanity shelving, drawer organisers, bucket o pegs, matress protector like bed throw, nylon trackie, flash mop, disney plus

It just goes on and on

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Vulgar!
I’m impressed and horrified in equal measures that you know all of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m impressed and horrified in equal measures that you know all of that.
Ha ha! Same!

2. Will he ever do a giveaway for his muffia? It's notable that so many others make this gesture but I've never known him to do it.
He did do a giveaway in November 2018 (first and last, I think?), but you will find he does a lot more taking and very little giving nowadays, so aye my lovelie.
12F495D5-C1A2-4661-A087-446AAECCAD7A.jpeg

• Haha
There should be a Melvin FAQ sticky for each thread.
- is Mario his real name?
- what lives in the mystery kitchen cupboard?
- why does Derek not realise he can do better?
- does Rayn hate Mario?
- why does Martin display his Shark hoover like a treasured family heirloom?
- how much rent does Mario pay?
Etc. Possibilities are endless.
1. Aye ma luvlies mario is indeed his real boujie bespoke name
2. Derek has a cannabis ferm on the go in the mystery cupboard. Hence why the hoover n ste mop have been relegated to the living room/bedroom for display purposes
3. Deek is in a permanent state of hypnosis brought upon via ptsd from watching marians IBS go through the roof so often. Those flair boards are ruined 🤢
4. Babygurulrayn is in fact an elderly neighbours cat that mario swiped into a b&m carrier bag one day on his way home from a fabulous day of retail therapy finished off with a chippie tea at castle veeeechie. Ryan has remained captive ever since. So aye.
5. Said hoover is a status symbol. It is displayed so remind all of us mere peasants who don’t pay FULL RENT that he is above us. He works FULL TIME don’t you know?
6. Marian pays duck all rent. Wee Deek pays it aw.
So aye ma luvlies that’s aw I’ve goat tae tell youse.
NAE DEBATES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Continued:

Dyson hairdryer, stand for said dryer, stand for the hair straighteners, below vanity shelving, drawer organisers, bucket o pegs, matress protector like bed throw, nylon trackie, flash mop, disney plus

It just goes on and on
Wasn't there that set of tiny pink suitcases from morrisons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Vulgar!
Absolutely buckled 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Continued:

It just goes on and on
Mini beauty fridge. Just the #essenshuls really 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.