Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t get my head round that photo. What are we looking at, it all seems out of scale. Also I thought his niece was about 17/18 (not sure) this looks like something for a six year old although to be fair I can’t actually work out what it is??
Think it’s some kind of bespoke boujee home ice cream truck. That’s worrying if she is 17 though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think his nieces are teenagers. I think they’re 6/7/8ish? Maybe ten at most! I properly laughed at out at “Daisy I’ve cream bar” 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think it’s some kind of bespoke boujee home ice cream truck. That’s worrying if she is 17 though 😂
I thought the ice cream was ON the truck but it’s on a table and the truck on the floor? It’s honestly messing with my head 😂 and also they laid out some ice cream and bought a cardboard truck, Melv talks as if they had drawn it themselves or something

I don’t think his nieces are teenagers. I think they’re 6/7/8ish? Maybe ten at most! I properly laughed at out at “Daisy I’ve cream bar” 😑
Oh is she? Sorry, my mistake I thought she was older, I’ll let them off then 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That I’ve cream bar is delusions of a Kardashian style party. TBF the 6 year old will love it, but it’s hardly worthy of an Instagram post, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More importantly, can anyone decipher from his hideous hand tattoos what his nieces names are!? From a certain angle one looks like it says Velcro but I’m guessing that’s not accurate 😨

• Haha
More importantly, can anyone decipher from his hideous hand tattoos what his nieces names are!? From a certain angle one looks like it says Velcro but I’m guessing that’s not accurate 😨
I think they are Daisy and Neve, but they are usually backwards on his stories

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Derek should be getting pampered 😞

Someone living local-ish definitely needs to get outside their flat and wave a #FreeDerek placard or banner! 😔 😂

You are right! I've been following him and this thread since roughly the beginning of lockdown and he's given me plenty of much needed laughs ! 😂 But he can be a bit of an idiot, like today, posting Derek basically has the shits! 😡 #FreeDerek and #FreeRayn So aye.... 💎
Where would you source that white paint they use to paint the white lines on a football pitch? 🤔 then we wouldn’t have to rely on him recording someone outside, we’d see as soon as he went near a window 😂
Reeeeeaaaaally wish I’d thought of this while they were still clapping for careers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You spoke too soon - trotters are oot ma lovelie!!
I was watching in horror, terrified one of the bespoke pamper booties would fall off. I loathe bare feet at the best of times but the idea of Mario’s give me the super fear 😱 I was in a cold sweat, dripping through the flair, so ah wis!

Looked like he was practising the can can ready for a wild night oot wae the lassies at the working men’s club.

That bleeping hairdo though. What the actual duck.
He looks like a tobacco stained skunk! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Derek needs a hand turfing the dwarf out, I’m more than willing to travel to Scotland and help him. Nothing would give me greater pleasure. He’s a nasty, selfish, greedy, piss taking Knob!!
I think most of this thread would. #freederek

How come the two of them are always getting the shits?
So many of yezzz have been messaging me about why we both always have the shites.... well.... The Boujeee microwave has been set to the wrong setting by my spohnge and all the chemicals so the rustler burgers are still raw! soo... aye... av nothin else tae tell ye!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing his cereal dispenser (wtf?😂) has packed up then seen as he’s pouring cereal from the box. What a lovely waste of money. Either that or I’m guessing it’s that cheap and tacky it doesn’t keep the cereal fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m guessing his cereal dispenser (wtf?😂) has packed up then seen as he’s pouring cereal from the box. What a lovely waste of money. Either that or I’m guessing it’s that cheap and tacky it doesn’t keep the cereal fresh.
That’s a point, I bet the lid just lifts off and it isn’t a proper seal so he’s been having chewy cereal.
Nae use for his falsers 😬 Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Deek's had a stomach bug he shouldn't be having sugar coated Frosties and milk ffs, Maria should be making him some dry toast or something. But I bet that's too much work and if Maria wants Frosties then that's what Deek's having. Nae debates....

/selfish wee prick

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Apparently the cereal goes stale quickly and the dispenser crushes the cereal as it comes out. Definitely a waste of money.
I imagine it’s probably getting used to dispense cat biscuits now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.