Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Derek getting pimped for content when he's unwell.

Nae debates and nae boundaries, eh Melv?

Get well soon Derek.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s definitely an invasion of privacy.
he didn’t consent to it. 😭😭
No he wouldn't have consented, that wee fecker does what he likes. I am raging for poor Derek. I wish he would see the light and turf him out and fling all his shite down the stairs.

Dereks sister was on here awhile back (we were never 100% sure it was her) she said they are estranged now, all over the head of prickio.

Sorry just needed to rant - the little tit is doing ma heid in. AYE that's it lovlies 💋

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No he wouldn't have consented, that wee fecker does what he likes. I am raging for poor Derek. I wish he would see the light and turf him out and fling all his shite down the stairs.

Dereks sister was on here awhile back (we were never 100% sure it was her) she said they are estranged now, all over the head of prickio.

Sorry just needed to rant - the little tit is doing ma heid in. AYE that's it lovlies 💋
No way? I didn't realise. That's sad. 🙁 I wonder what the reason(s) were?

Reactions: 4
Fancy putting your poorly fella asleep in bed on social media. What a selfish prick
I came on to say this! He’s so full of tit, likes to keep his life private my arse!
Poor Derek, I hope he’s better soon 😔 #GetWellSoonDerek #FreeDerek

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No way? I didn't realise. That's sad. 🙁 I wonder what the reason(s) were?
I can't remember tbh. It was something to do with the prick- I believe they smelt a rat.

From memory it was back in January - I will check later to see what thread it was on.

Reactions: 5
BFD6165F-C7F2-4F63-90B4-ACDCD26D2C38.jpeg
Hopefully this won’t be Ava mae and mario’s next candle collab name

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't remember tbh. It was something to do with the prick- I believe they smelt a rat.

From memory it was back in January - I will check later to see what thread it was on.
I remember this. I believe the reasons were because of the way Mario speaks to Derek and Derek doesn't stand up for himself. Mario belittles him and he just takes it and his family find it upsetting. Derek now no longer speaks to his sister because she stood up for him. I guess that will be Mario's decision though rather than Derek's. To put it bluntly Mario swears ay Derek and passes it off as 'bants' but he over steps the mark. Mario himself admitted on his stories that he calls Derek names but it's just for a laugh and that's just what they are like. It felt quite sinister though and we all stood up for Derek on here and his sister came and thanked us and explained that this is why they dislike Maria.

Get well soon our deek xxxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope Derek chucks his disgusting new bag in the bin for being an hole, pimping him for some content, just no need poor bloke

Reactions: 9
I remember this. I believe the reasons were because of the way Mario speaks to Derek and Derek doesn't stand up for himself. Mario belittles him and he just takes it and his family find it upsetting. Derek now no longer speaks to his sister because she stood up for him. I guess that will be Mario's decision though rather than Derek's.

Get well soon our deek xxxx
Ahhh no! 🥺 I didnt realise Mario treated him that way, that's not nice and I hope Derek isnt trapped and unhappy as he coughs up for most things in his flat that he probably doesn't want, and probably the majority of what Mario has, so he needs to be respected.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If Derek needs a hand turfing the dwarf out, I’m more than willing to travel to Scotland and help him. Nothing would give me greater pleasure. He’s a nasty, selfish, greedy, piss taking Knob!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Derek isn't the brightest, he's been taken advantage of by moanio. Bet they've got credit cards maxed out, by mario. Tell him to duck off Derek, plenty more big nosed dwarves in glasgow*.
*Or in Ibiza, where you could go if Mario didn't spend all your money

• Haha
  • Heart
Poor Derek, that is a step too far putting that photo up, using him for content and to up his engagement because he will get a lot of ‘get well soon’ messages. What does he mean change of plan? He didn’t share a plan so no need to say it’s changed. Grrr he’s such a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but who the actual duck takes a picture of their partner when they're in a vulnerable state and posts it on social media. That were me and I found out we'd be having strong words and would be pissed off!

Well done to those who called it. That bedding looks cheap and tacky, even more so now it's been washed a few (100 times) and the pattern has stretched. Bet it's all the carp he sprays,the dodgy food Mario makes and those trashy candles he lights that make our poor wee Derek Sick.
Screenshot_20200617-191756.png

Imagine being sick and you see Marion hovering around, talking into his phone

Screenshot_20200617-190828.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I don't know how they breath in that apartment. All that febreze and those wax melts. No wonder Derek is not feeling good.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.