Cleaning with Mario #13 He can't believe it's not clutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion

Cleaning with mario and the thoosands a messgees in his ootbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the same vein as the legendary headline "Freddy Starr ate my hamster" and to honour the 2 posts that made me snort laugh today.

Cleaning with Melvin #14: The cooncil smashed in Deirde Barlow's letterbox

Thanks to @Johnnoijones and @Cagayu - I've done myself a mischief here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
HANG ON.......

He doesnt have to actually wear these glasses.. he wears them for fun?!!!!!!!

What the actual fuckty duck

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pink candle sticks for his candle sticks, silver chrome (sorry crome) gold brass, in the colour grey. Why use one word when you can use two eh Melv?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He said he has Keratoconus disease, even so, it doesn't stop the fucker doing normal stuff like from learning to drive

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Several pairs of Boujie tat £3 glasses won’t help his eye strain or his keratoconous either ! Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
*waves at fellow witches* I've been alerted to the death threat, and seen the sweatshirt. Now call me cynical, but 💯 He's ordered and got that sweatshirt and needed a trolly death
threat fairy tale to go with it. I'm getting a *thin and gawjus tshirt, cos going on a diet. See how it works ma lovelies. 😂

Oh those ss of him in his Harry Potter specs, oh dearie me. Harry Potter and the hard drive examination.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It seems Melv has finally given in to the heat and removed his hoosecoat , although I think he *might* be sitting in his boxers. I am sorry you had to see that my lovelies but I couldn’t suffer alone, and so forth.

A9DC6A12-8C59-4A0B-9EBC-46B37E614908.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
A few things from today..

‘A few messages really got me in my throat *clutches chest and not throat*’

And how many damn shower gels does he have? Every single one is his ‘absolute fave’ as well.

Normal people just have an antihistamine. But not our Mario. He has to have a bespoke pure gawjus calypso to help freeze his hayfever away!
9D728B5B-B14D-4DB8-B4F8-4A579F1539FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.