Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been down the “shire” already today and back home by 1pm? Or is he meaning last night? But he’s having a day in the “hoose”.
What a hoarder he is all those years ad melts, how he lives would drive me mad boxes on top of units, my wardrobe, on the wardrobe, hoover behind doors, stacks on wax melts in stools. This is the man that claims things don’t matter.
Forgot about his wee display of scents in bedroom on the white unit like some sort of shop lipstick counter.
That stool fuhl of melts stank oaf desperation and regret hen, auld beaky knows he rocked the boat tae far with his only link tae the influencer world in Hannah. Back-pedalling faster than a Ferrari in reverse, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s 8:45 and these melts are in bed watching tv. Mario, you’re boring af.
Also
New York America
#factual

IMG_8785.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s 8:45 and these melts are in bed watching tv. Mario, you’re boring af.
Also
New York America
#factual

View attachment 2996502
I refuse to believe how bald his legs and his head is going that that is his arm.. dom boi is that you? 👀
---
Someone said other day about that ONE and ONLY hate page was going about for a while and then there’s been nothing? I’ve forgot the name of it but wonder if it was actually Marion behind it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion:

Lives in a sh1t flat house, thinks he's besties wi Amy Winehouse, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello ma lovelies

Just catching up as I was focusing my 99% bleep self on K Price. His posts again show he is hard of basic literacy.

My 6 - It’s sort of a Mario and Katie Price mash up from my two main Tattle threads 🫣

🐍🤬🥔🤷‍♀️💙🤯

This post is dedicated to oor Madge, who once she meets Beak and Deek at the show may well be turned become one of his wummin.

Enjoy the cheeseboard and see if you can get a pic inside the Monica cupboard. Mwah mwah

🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What with Mario's massive nose, Crystal Meth with her camel hoof, we've now got his dad with humongous ears 🤭 What a family

And look at that narcissist with his name on his top 🙄

Screenshot_20240616-084912_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies

Just catching up as I was focusing my 99% bleep self on K Price. His posts again show he is hard of basic literacy.

My 6 - It’s sort of a Mario and Katie Price mash up from my two main Tattle threads 🫣

🐍🤬🥔🤷‍♀️💙🤯

This post is dedicated to oor Madge, who once she meets Beak and Deek at the show may well be turned become one of his wummin.

Enjoy the cheeseboard and see if you can get a pic inside the Monica cupboard. Mwah mwah

🥔💙
Ah will be Misfit Jaws long lost twin, so aye #factual
fabulouscandy-candyfabulous.gif

Autumn already hens, will need tae tella weans summer holidays ur ower afore they started #factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah I love it when Mario goes all anti-summer because he lives in a sweltering rancid shoebox and daren’t open the windows because his cat hates him so much that she’d rather risk death by throwing herself out of the window than staying in the same room as him.
This weather really needs to buck its ideas up, if only because it annoys Mario so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So transparent that after his huff with Hannah the other day he's now beeb obsessively posting Ava May stuff 🙈 Clearly done a classic Mario and acted like a witch then the fear kicked in a couple of days later when he realised he needs Hannah and Hinch so now he's non stop arse licking.
No words about the autumn cushion cover. We knew it was coming. Nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.