Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's mentioned before about wanting to use a surrogate but doubt one would touch them with a bargepole. He couldn't klarna the expenses anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Derek is the most and best fur daddy!? Make it make sense

Also do they actually want to adopt? Like have they looked into it or started the process? He says he would love to see Derek be a dad one day like it’s just magically going to happen 🤷🏼‍♀️
Right who's taking one fur the bleep wummin team, and gawn roon tae the Beirut bedsit wi a turkey baster. Ah'd volunteer but am menopausal 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Right who's taking one fur the bleep wummin team, and gawn roon tae the Beirut bedsit wi a turkey baster. Ah'd volunteer but am menopausal 😉
I’d volunteer but the nose on the wean would rip me foof to hole so I think I’ll pass

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No me either. Could not, nah aaa! Would like being in Rosemary's Baby that creepy filum fae years ago.
Bet it would be born wae a crop circle hair do and abnormally long fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Son of Moanio. Ahm oot hen. I'd sooner sew it up with a rusty needle as despite my 99% bleep wummin designer DNA ahm getting pyoor Damien from the exorcist vibes from son of Moanio. Or the kid on the trike in the shining. Red rum and all that.
Mebbes it's why he's sniffing rooond AMA so much. Trying tae persuade her to be baby mama.

• Haha
Ring doorbell. There is no way he pays the subscription for a ring doorbell. Why would you do that when you have phone entry? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ring doorbell. There is no way he pays the subscription for a ring doorbell. Why would you do that when you have phone entry? 😂
It's no to monitor ootside hen. The threat comes from within. The mad junkie ear biting neighbours that covet his seasonal displays oan his door and probably steal aw his klarna parcels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2998392

What's that in the bottom corner
It's a bespoke perky wee arse that Derek's kidding on no tae notice ma hen.

Derek confuses me ma hens, I've never seen any kind of spark of chemistry between the two in the six/eight/seven/three/ten years they've been together. Is wee Deek actually gay? Does he think he's just goat a room mate that cannae afford his own bed? Do we think they've ever even kissed or seen each others willies?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's a bespoke perky wee arse that Derek's kidding on no tae notice ma hen.

Derek confuses me ma hens, I've never seen any kind of spark of chemistry between the two in the six/eight/seven/three/ten years they've been together. Is wee Deek actually gay? Does he think he's just goat a room mate that cannae afford his own bed? Do we think they've ever even kissed or seen each others willies?
I prefer not to think about them kissing each others willies. It would make me feel like yakking up!

• Haha
There’s barely a working brain cell between them. Absolutely no chance of them adopting even if they won the bleeping lottery. Yes Marion, Deek is capable of looking after a cat because it’s a bleeping cat. You feed them, change their litter and take them to the vet if they’re sick. Babies are quite a bit more complicated and take up more space.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s barely a working brain cell between them. Absolutely no chance of them adopting even if they won the bleeping lottery. Yes Marion, Deek is capable of looking after a cat because it’s a bleeping cat. You feed them, change their litter and take them to the vet if they’re sick. Babies are quite a bit more complicated and take up more space.
And you can’t leave them home alone! Who knew?! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.