Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joost getting maself comfy fur a wee catchup. Been kicking ma height aw ower Loch Lomond this weekend camping, couldnae read cos hud to kid oan Ah liked and enjoyed ma man's company aw weekend an play cards, camp fire, listen to music,walk up hills, freeze ma arse aff etc but noo normal business resumes. BRB 🏃🏃
Screenshot_20240616_164707.jpg

Also cannae stoap thinking his Da looks like a ventriliqoust act on BGT, the wee dummy to the left curses like a trooper and joost sings Christmas songs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Joost getting maself comfy fur a wee catchup. Been kicking ma height aw ower Loch Lomond this weekend camping, couldnae read cos hud to kid oan Ah liked and enjoyed ma man's company aw weekend an play cards, camp fire, listen to music,walk up hills, freeze ma arse aff etc but noo normal business resumes. BRB 🏃🏃View attachment 2997907
Also cannae stoap thinking his Da looks like a ventriliqoust act on BGT, the wee dummy to the left curses like a trooper and joost sings Christmas songs.
Jeezo 😖 Ah meant the wee dummy to the right curses and sings Chrismas choons no the Crystal chandelier wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolute state of Krystaaal Chandelier in the pic with the Da. The widows peak oan her would make Dracula jealous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Guys I have tried to find a picture for the wiki but can't, so need your help to locate it.

Mario was in bed watching the Whitney film.

It was then pointed out by another hen here that he was watching it illegally.

Dates - The film was in the cinema Dec 2022 and then for video Feb 2023 and on TV April 2023.

Muchas gracias.
Av nearly finished the first 2023 thread so will keep my een open and so forth for this bougee picture. Tried starting from thread #1 but couldney help masel karate kicking straight into last year also.

He's just made a pure erse of himself in that London in England and Deek has just travelled down to get him because that nosey eejit canney travel back up the road alone. Clutching ma beak wi excitement at this pic slagging him for never leaving his home town of Beirut in Scotland 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
That is the crappest looking hot chocolate I’ve ever seen 🤣 looks mair like Beaks cludgie after a day of eating beige

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Summer doesn't officially start until the 20th of June, he's drinking hot chocolate and buying Autumn decor 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saw this today ma lovelies and ah'm convinced this is wit Beak uses, as he looks like death warmed up and nae debates, also.
Screenshot_20240616-185425~2.png

---
Wouldn't it be grand if one of the cunts local to him started messaging him through that app and 'making friends' and got an invite to the Paisley palace. All on an undercover mission for the cunts of course! It would be the mother of all meltdowns when he realises he's been had!
Ah'm no volunteering 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Av nearly finished the first 2023 thread so will keep my een open and so forth for this bougee picture. Tried starting from thread #1 but couldney help masel karate kicking straight into last year also.

He's just made a pure erse of himself in that London in England and Deek has just travelled down to get him because that nosey eejit canney travel back up the road alone. Clutching ma beak wi excitement at this pic slagging him for never leaving his home town of Beirut in Scotland 🤣🤣
I love that you’re reading them from the start like they’re a series of books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No bleep Fathers rant today? Just us Wimmin he disrespects on our bespoke day ?

I myself, have spent the majority of the day outside in the sunshine (it’s been bloody lovely here!) with the father of my non fur babies, enjoying an Aperol
Spritz without Lemonade or Tonic Water 🥴 and this soft shite bag is shopping for Autumn decor & on the hot chocolates. Dick hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Derek is the most and best fur daddy!? Make it make sense

Also do they actually want to adopt? Like have they looked into it or started the process? He says he would love to see Derek be a dad one day like it’s just magically going to happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
He's getting aw cosy wae his wee Autumn cushion the night. Fall leaves wax melt oan and shouting "Alexa, play Harvest Moon by Neil Tongue", dodging getting his wee bulbous Katonas poked oot wae the upside doon hinging witches hats. Hot choaklit stayshuns getting rattled the night. Tbh think it's the only thing that gets rattled in that bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Also do they actually want to adopt? Like have they looked into it or started the process? He says he would love to see Derek be a dad one day like it’s just magically going to happen 🤷🏼‍♀️
They won't be allowed to adopt or foster while living on the bedsit, and he always says he has no plans to move out, so it's all a pipe dream

Reactions: 22

The silly tart is always saying 'if we are lucky enough to become parents' as if a bastard stork is guna drop a wean aff at crack den towers. Abzolutely nae effort fram the beaky mutant to make parenthood a possibility. Walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He’s never tried to get a bigger home or looked into foster/adoption. It’s one those things Marion wants but because you need X amount cash or have to put in graft it’s not for him can’t buy a house or a baby with petty cash so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Usual rinse and repeat nonsense with Monio, desperate for engagement, regurgitates the same old tit, I had a read of the comments on the most recent post, lord have mercy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.