Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does one mate with a talent?
Nice to see he’s adopted another dead bestie, poor Amy.
Why does he write things like he’s trying to reach the word count for a dissertation?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
And compromise ma security 😲
If ah cud get away with it withoot ma pal wondering what ah'm up tae ah might if ah see them. 🤞
---

Youse planning WW3, only explanation fur that flag, also.
Somehow found myself on the German rap side of TikTok. It’s quite brilliant and I’m obsessed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s been down the “shire” already today and back home by 1pm? Or is he meaning last night? But he’s having a day in the “hoose”.
What a hoarder he is all those years ad melts, how he lives would drive me mad boxes on top of units, my wardrobe, on the wardrobe, hoover behind doors, stacks on wax melts in stools. This is the man that claims things don’t matter.
Forgot about his wee display of scents in bedroom on the white unit like some sort of shop lipstick counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's amazing how Hannah finds extra stuff in that warehouse, Mary Poppins.

As to watching the AW movie, no way has he paid £10.99 to watch it on Prime, the sneaky fooker is watching a pirate just like the Whitney filem.

1.png
Sat.png
Tron.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We All know he won't go. All these things he's meant to be going to, he never does!
Unless they’re doing a matinee so he can be hame by purge 6pm all cosy wae the wee one, it’ll no be for him.
---
Hens, ah've bought tickets tae see this, kin youse imagine if ah'm sitting next tae dumb and dumber 😲

His brother is the director.

Better get ma #ootd and ma fake tan planned in advance.
My god I hope you are. 🤞🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amy didn't know either!
She penned ‘Back to Shart’ after spending an hour with Beak. It was unreleased as Mark Ronson said over his dead body. Factual.
---
How does one mate with a talent?
Nice to see he’s adopted another dead bestie, poor Amy.
Why does he write things like he’s trying to reach the word count for a dissertation?
She’d have been bleeping straight into rehab if he’d have rocked up at her London mansion asking her to be his bestie and nae debates. 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Unless they’re doing a matinee so he can be hame by purge 6pm all cosy wae the wee one, it’ll no be for him.
---

My god I hope you are. 🤞🏻🤣
Well ah'm gawn tae the matinee, also. Telt youse ah wuz a female Mario 😳

Where I live is hard of McGill's buses or any public transport, so nothing tae dae wi cosy time, promise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well ah'm gawn tae the matinee, also. Telt youse ah wuz a female Mario 😳

Where I live is hard of McGill's buses or any public transport, so nothing tae dae wi cosy time, promise 🤣
I’ll get back in ma lane hen. 😘 Delighted that the odds are so high for you tae actually bump into them. You’ll no miss them hen. He’ll likely have his lilac jeggings oan and his shart card‘ll be a dead giveaway! 💩😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll get back in ma lane hen. 😘 Delighted that the odds are so high for you tae actually bump into them. You’ll no miss them hen. He’ll likely have his lilac jeggings oan and his shart card‘ll be a dead giveaway! 💩😘
Don’t forget the wee charum bead fae the big night oot. Jiggle jangling as she minces doon the aisle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Her talent will always be unmated!" 🤪

Hens, am pure affronted by Marion's hard of literacy.

Tonsa luv, mwah! 🙌❤
The first #ootd twinset in Lindsay was so unmated the top and bottoms were literally a different colour.

Hard of fashion
Hard of spell checker
Ribbed not ripped. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's a Happy Larry today - not

As normal he is moaning about his health and the weather.

View attachment 2993933
View attachment 2993934
Well if he really thinks this why isn’t he doing more with his life than buying cleaning products from B&M and Home Bargains and sitting with his knock off Oodie on?
He could have bought a ticket to Girls Aloud and made some memories with Wax Melt Winnie but no he’d rather post passive aggressive quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget the wee charum bead fae the big night oot. Jiggle jangling as she minces doon the aisle
Imagine hearing that when lights ur oot at theatre, me aw feart that it's the ghost of Jimmy Savile or worse, Beak and Deek sitting next tae me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine hearing that when lights ur oot at theatre, me aw feart that it's the ghost of Jimmy Savile or worse, Beak and Deek sitting next tae me.
Or even worse, they mess your tickets up and you're sitting right in between them, between the stench of Beaks cheap perfume and halitosis and Deeks gingivitis. Will ruin your night!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Or even worse, they mess your tickets up and you're sitting right in between them, between the stench of Beaks cheap perfume and halitosis and Deeks gingivitis. Will ruin your night!
Be like having a chemical peel ma lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One minute he's crying to 'Take me baaaack' to clubbing, but this is what he really lives for. What a sad bastard.

Screenshot_20240615-195340_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One minute he's crying to 'Take me baaaack' to clubbing, but this is what he really lives for. What a sad bastard.

View attachment 2996420
But the people on that reel are actually enjoying themselves. His idea of partying is a Spoon’s brekkie and a wander round B&M. Which if that floats ya boat you do you but ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never message this page again!!! 🐍
youve-taken-that-too-far.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.