Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we donโ€™t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Her talent will always be unmated!" ๐Ÿคช

Hens, am pure affronted by Marion's hard of literacy.

Tonsa luv, mwah! ๐Ÿ™Œโค
I googled what unmated meant incase it was a word Iโ€™d not come across that he knew. It means not had sex so suits Mario to a T, because I doubt those 2 divs are having sex. Although they do say the quiet ones are the worst.
113E2B3A-3EAD-4FBE-9F80-2BC616F99865.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well, if this isnโ€™t a sly, Marion-style dig at those who are homeowners Iโ€™ll eat my hat cross and jooce. (Itโ€™s about a couple who did awful things to get on the property ladder)
IMG_8774.jpeg

And we know he has no intention of going but why miss a chance to be a nasty bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didnae Ken maonio knew Amy Winehouse more than her dad did. He needs to make another fillum fae mazdas point eh view. Just showing her whenever she went tae the shoaps or lying on her sofa with criss and jooos watching TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does he always say things in a weird way? He over complicates everything ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
โ€œWe watched last night the Amy winehouse movieโ€

Hard of fecking everything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Well, if this isnโ€™t a sly, Marion-style dig at those who are homeowners Iโ€™ll eat my hat cross and jooce. (Itโ€™s about a couple who did awful things to get on the property ladder)
View attachment 2995498
And we know he has no intention of going but why miss a chance to be a nasty bleep?
Hens, ah've bought tickets tae see this, kin youse imagine if ah'm sitting next tae dumb and dumber ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

His brother is the director.

Better get ma #ootd and ma fake tan planned in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hens, ah've bought tickets tae see this, kin youse imagine if ah'm sitting next tae dumb and dumber ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Would be glorious. Our Madge taking hunners of in the wild shots, old fat boy and his kid, Deek

• Haha
Reactions: 22

This would be comedy gold ma wee hen ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Keep those eye peeled ๐Ÿฅธ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could swear they went to the cinema to see that movie? Maybe am thinking of something else ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 10
Hears ma 6 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿš€โค๐Ÿ๐Ÿคžunmated - factual.
Pyoor knobheid, gettin knobheidier by the day - also factual.
I wunner whit cheap shoaps he'll be at the day and whit yissless items he'll be buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
๐Ÿคฃโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‹ Hereโ€™s mine! No idea what it says about me apart from it being someoneโ€™s birthday and I get sent lots of grandchildren pics!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.