Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photo discovery of Moanio's hidden 'Hoover' annex. The collection is coming along quite nicely, only a little floor space left to cover.
Don't touch the precious things vibes
FB_IMG_1714168584745.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
🙄 autumn 🙄 gies piece you absolute heider

I hope Hannah + Hinch drop him like he drops F bombs & bin bags down the communal shoot. He's a rotten little hole with delusions of grandeur, your flat is a mouldy wee tit tip, no filter can hide that 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who’s gonna tell him there’s no tonic in an aperol spritz to take out and replace with lemonade? Personally I don’t like 👉🏼🍹drinks but it’s bleeping soda water, not tonic! Why do the little things he gets wrong wind me up so much ma lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We were staying at a stately home down in England this weekend (smell the wealth) and the owners clearly as classless like Mario, there was beautiful old paintings and furniture with random vases of tacky tit dotted around, I thought to myself if Mario had this place he'd ruin it like that, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who’s gonna tell him there’s no tonic in an aperol spritz to take out and replace with lemonade? Personally I don’t like 👉🏼🍹drinks but it’s bleeping soda water, not tonic! Why do the little things he gets wrong wind me up so much ma lovelies?
Was just coming to say the same 🤣
l don't like them either 😝 All the hype over them when they became popular and it was a total let down.

Screenshot_20240616-114400_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies

Just catching up as I was focusing my 99% bleep self on K Price. His posts again show he is hard of basic literacy.

My 6 - It’s sort of a Mario and Katie Price mash up from my two main Tattle threads 🫣

🐍🤬🥔🤷‍♀️💙🤯

This post is dedicated to oor Madge, who once she meets Beak and Deek at the show may well be turned become one of his wummin.

Enjoy the cheeseboard and see if you can get a pic inside the Monica cupboard. Mwah mwah

🥔💙
Wouldn't it be grand if one of the cunts local to him started messaging him through that app and 'making friends' and got an invite to the Paisley palace. All on an undercover mission for the cunts of course! It would be the mother of all meltdowns when he realises he's been had!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That bastard app fb listening to me clutching ma beak wi yous 99% vile wummin cunts sarky comments. First post to attack ma senses on this dayn of dawn was this #ad.
Tonsa love 💎
1000039324.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What with Mario's massive nose, Crystal Meth with her camel hoof, we've now got his dad with humongous ears 🤭 What a family

And look at that narcissist with his name on his top 🙄

View attachment 2997263
Surely that's no a new picture or she's photo shopped herself to duck because she's nearly skinny there!

The veins oan they strangler hands give me the bespoke boke and nae debates.

Is there any dads oan this app? Happy fathers day to the bleep faithers if so and if no happy day bleep mothers 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Was just coming to say the same 🤣
l don't like them either 😝 All the hype over them when they became popular and it was a total let down.

View attachment 2997488
I do enjoy the odd Aperol - however i ordered one once and it came with lemonade rather than soda (yeah, not tonic Marion) and I couldn’t finish it, I thought it was sickly

Reactions: 15
L
Youse are all bleep wimmin! Of course Marion knows his 👉🏻🍹he used to have a silver drinks trolley.

Never message this page again also. 🐍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Surely that's no a new picture or she's photo shopped herself to duck because she's nearly skinny there!

The veins oan they strangler hands give me the bespoke boke and nae debates.

Is there any dads oan this app? Happy fathers day to the bleep faithers if so and if no happy day bleep mothers 👍
I thought the same, maybe an auld pictur, he luks younger and thinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got my actual summer holiday in a few weeks something Marion doesn’t know because he’s at home in his FLAT not house ordering autumm bits. What a sad life to lead. We’re only half through June and he’s bought cozy vibes tat.
Sorry explain again Marion how this virus community is jealous of you?

Reactions: 23
Not Marion ruining ma first day of summer by telling me tae stay cozy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok this isn't a warm summer so far, but it's warm enough to be outside, spend as much time in your garden as possible. What ma hoose looks like, planning autumn wintum* is the last thing I waste time on. I'm currently enjoying my climbing roses, all the other stuff I've planted, and waging war on slugs. He really needs to understand that being jealous of everyone else isn't the way, idiot needs to save and move before he turns into a mushroom like The Last Of Us.
* I don't decorate for Autumn I don't live in a junior school ffs. a

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Saturday.
Saddo.

1.png
2.jpg

Sunday..

A bounty far the man that dosna like chocolate.

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.png
6.jpg
7.png
8.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He's one contrary hobbit.
Moanio: Don't like chocolate
Narrator: Moanio then proceeded to do double chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys I have tried to find a picture for the wiki but can't, so need your help to locate it.

Mario was in bed watching the Whitney film.

It was then pointed out by another hen here that he was watching it illegally.

Dates - The film was in the cinema Dec 2022 and then for video Feb 2023 and on TV April 2023.

Muchas gracias.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.