Cleaning with Mario #126 He Disney have a clue ..and we don’t give a Donald Duck !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s barely a working brain cell between them. Absolutely no chance of them adopting even if they won the bleeping lottery. Yes Marion, Deek is capable of looking after a cat because it’s a bleeping cat. You feed them, change their litter and take them to the vet if they’re sick. Babies are quite a bit more complicated and take up more space.
They don’t even take it the vet when it’s ill. Last time it was throwing up and sleeping all the time Mario just done an insta asking what was wrong with it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They must have a good laugh behind his back at work at this weirdo in his leggings 🤣

Screenshot_20240617-095254_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They don’t even take it the vet when it’s ill. Last time it was throwing up and sleeping all the time Mario just done an insta asking what was wrong with it
My god they genuinely would not be able to cope with a human baby. Especially when they become feral human toddlers. Kids really enjoy this thing called the “Outdoors”. Mario could never 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My god they genuinely would not be able to cope with a human baby. Especially when they become feral human toddlers. Kids really enjoy this thing called the “Outdoors”. Mario could never 😂
And that child would have to give up any ambition to visit Disney and succumb to the fact that that a great day out means fingering Zoflora bottles in shops and buying hunners of pairs of trainers.
Hard of reality check
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And that child would have to give up any ambition to visit Disney and succumb to the fact that that a great day out means fingering Zoflora bottles in shops and buying hunners of pairs of trainers.
Hard of reality check
Also
The thought of them with a baby is horrific, too much, no fir them and aye and so forth so si.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeez, I am eye-rolling that hard I have lost an eye.

Sunday.

So even Deek admits he spends way too much.

and in the next post

He has purchased mare crap.

and what does the last bit mean?
Even Deek is hard of vocabulary, but secretly we all know it's Mario.

and we are oof on another ''we want a baby'' journey again.

Untitled.png
2.jpg
7.png

8.jpg
9.jpg

Monday.

He's having belly jitters for a dead guy. Freak.

3.png

5.png
6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why didn’t he build cupboards in those alcoves instead of godawful tables and panelling. He could have hidden all his shite and bought more ma lovelies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He struggles to function as an adult on an average day to day basis. He is in no way emotionally mature enough to be responsible for any other person, I question that he’s allowed to have a cat !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A new thread ma beauts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.