Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would be lost without us. He just loves to think he is important. Imagine if we decided just to close this thread! He would be gutted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hay freaks how are youse all?

I've been thinking i might treatit masel to the OG thread of this virus community app.

Are there any OG trolls still here fae thread one?

Also xx
If you find thread one, gonnae tag me? I'd love to read from day dot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He would be lost without us. He just loves to think he is important. Imagine if we decided just to close this thread! He would be gutted.
Only us vile cnuts feckin talking about him. Factual. Tonsa love. 🐍😘

Buona notte
So si, also

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you find thread one, gonnae tag me? I'd love to read from day dot 🤣

There you go hen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

There you go hen.
I will have a look too, haven't read any of the threads that were there when I came to his thread was too busy keeping up with the threads and laughing at the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer Mario, hen.

I message him on the regular blowing smoke up his arse about his Ava May shite. Cracks me up that he falls for it every time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Cannae wait for the next time he posts DMs from his lovelies and working out which one of youse sent them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31

I message him on the regular blowing smoke up his arse about his Ava May shite. Cracks me up that he falls for it every time 😂
So it’s you that is hard of full stops? 😂🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another regular liker and commenter of his posts here, on my own account AND my burner!
He’ll have a bespoke meltdown when he reads here and finds out us bleep snakes on this app have crossed over onto the other app 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Could you imagine him at the centre of a tattle scandal where he was found tae be bitching in the threads aboot his best pals avamayshiteyromas and hinchey. Ad pure love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

He'll be so paranoid now wondering if it's a Tattler or genuine follower that's inboxing him 🤭
---
I will have a look too, haven't read any of the threads that were there when I came to his thread was too busy keeping up with the threads and laughing at the wiki
I had to look as well. And I had to grab this picture of him.
The bald patch. The massive forehead. The friggin beak 🤭

Screenshot_20240517-224615_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I the odd time have accidentally hit like but I can’t unlike because then I’ll compromise my security, I’ll give the odd like just so I don’t get out in that block list, but no way could he work out who is a tattler or not, he claims to be a good judge of character… well well looks like your not Marion who is a tattler and who is actually a extremely true follower… he will be raging when he reads but will make out like he knows and he is absolutely fiinnnnneee with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another regular liker and commenter of his posts here, on my own account AND my burner!
He’ll have a bespoke meltdown when he reads here and finds out us bleep snakes on this app have crossed over onto the other app 😂
Bespoke meltdown! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He'll be so paranoid now wondering if it's a Tattler or genuine follower that's inboxing him 🤭
---

I had to look as well. And I had to grab this picture of him.
The bald patch. The massive forehead. The friggin beak 🤭

View attachment 2942484
He's a most unfortunate looking man. Actually no, he's just bloody ugly
---
I might set up a burner account called Domboii

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm a thread one OG. Best thread on Tattle and nae debates. Best compliment I can give himto be honest.
I'm a newbie just about to finish thread 2. You have tonsa stamina being a bespoke OG vile troll freak and so forth
Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know what he’s moaning about Tattlers for? He hides his likes on most posts no one does that if they’re hitting the big time.

Reactions: 24
Sorry that I’m late to the party but he’s got a ten foot beak and four strands of hair on his heed but WE are the freaks. Okkkkkrrrrr.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.