Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"That one time, at band camp" is all I hear when he keeps shiteing on about his holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Holiday essentials? From the man who has been abroad once in his whole 40 years?

Why is nobody in his family telling him to wind his neck in? He’s such an embarrassment
He’s like the person 2 minutes in a joab trying to tell the old-timers what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I assume his reference to a Birkin being gifted is because Mikayla promoted a Korean make up brand and as a result they went viral so they gifted her a Birkin when she visited them in Korea. Absolutely nothing to do with a PR gift. He’s an absolute plonker.

Lindsay Rotte in the Canaries.
New York in America.
Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Nevermind a birkin, he needs a burka to cover that big bulbous nose and sonic 3 pubes he calls hair.
Who does he actually think he is saying 'influencers' (lol something he isn't) should be sent designer shite?
He has a very small following on that app, even for being an OG, his numbers don't go up and haven't in all the years he is on that vile app that isn't his job.

But I suppose in a way he is an influencer, because he influences me to buy duck all.

Thought it was quite funny him talking about designer bags and then gets sent a £2 box of elbow grease to push 😂 😂

Happy Friday to all you trolls, lets mop kick the tit out of this day and get it done.

Spine bright!!

Mwah xxx

New York in America
Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Today.

Ad time from the influencer that's not an influencer that desperately wants to be an influencer that's shockingly tit at being an influencer.

Untitled.png
1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Never mind the Birkin, what he needs is a merkin. He could put it on his head lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I need to get to know about these brands innovating and what is so innovative about antibacterial wipes in the scent lemon

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Laaaavs the holidays vibes and the sunshine, has a hoose like a greyscale filter.

Soz av been a-whol ma lovelies. Been enjoying ma hoose wae a front and a back door, and the garden ootside and so forth, and partaking in a wee lethal one ae these in the evening 👉🍹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The headlines say it's due to expensive staycations, ah say it's the Mario Chambers effect. Particularly aboot safeguarding and gawn AI but then eating out with fine dining restaurants that varied in price. 👌

Screenshot_20240517-141125.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Hauld me closer ya wee mincer!" 🕺 ✨️ 🎶
Hope yoose aw hae a crackin' weekend ma lovelies! 🥂 Spine bright 💎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello ma lovelies. I have about half a thread the catch up on but just seen mention of Marion going to GC. 😳

I am coming oot of ma Jo Malane to say that is where we go 3-4 times a year. Husband and I do every bit of OT we can (ha ha greedy bastards) so we can keep going. I am shook ma lovelies shook.

About to read on to see when he is there, but I don’t think it’s is fur him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He would need therapy if he went downstairs in the Yumbo at night. FACTUAL!

🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the silly bastard was nay an influencer - he wants to make up his fooking mind ffs.

and showing oof his niece's bedroom ffs - the pervert - when he said he doesn't show them oof on his page.

Mario you MUST remember your lies.

and a new melt/oil in the scent washing machine. Jeez.

If he could lick his own arse he would.

Get in tha bin.

View attachment 2940706
View attachment 2940708
View attachment 2940709View attachment 2940711View attachment 2940713
View attachment 2940717
At least his niece got a bed with mattress also to make up for her privacy invasion.
Gerdinins before and after
Pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a proper OG, in that I'm so auld I remember when Jamie G still lived down the road with her mum and dad. I chant her success on but even she BOUGHT her Burtons bag. Certain brands, particularly ultra high end, don't need influencers. I remember it was a "thing" that Mac and MacPro make up never sent PR to influencers. Appeals to a higher state of consciousness imo.

But aye, Chanel is bound to break the mould and think, "Shoulda sent that guy a little gift to take to his bed with him."

Also, Daisy Uncle's room looks exactly like Daisy's room.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies. What a pyooor treatit to have three whole pages worth of Marion to catch up on after a hard day at actual work. My nest of hands runneths over.
---
Promising his followers he’ll try all this product oot. Fat chance. That’d mean he’d actually have tae clean something.
A608BDB6-1F98-4E19-B54E-7C7D39209E08.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.