Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread on this day of dawn. Wunner if he bought fake designer bags off the lookie lookie man and he’s trying to lay the groundwork for being sent a freebie since he’s such an influencer (no he’s joab) Laying down an early bingo card down for a fake Birkin since he was so specific about that one.

Fine dining.
Lindsay Rotty
Trained in nails.
Purveyor of designer bags.
And so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was watching my 600lb life today, there was a man on there so huge, his partner had to roll him over and stick puppy pads under him and wash his rolls. It got me thinking of Marion. Do you think this is the reason for all the fresh sheets? So aye.

• Haha
  • Sick
Am pyoor delighted that this is the 3rd holiday themed thread.

Well done to you'se @Madge2022 You might be auld but you've still got it hen.

Moanio, no one sends you anything because no one has heard of you also.

Lindsay Rotte
Salt and earth
Hard of English
Debbie Harris
Blind Nikita Dug
Trained in nails
Ground room floor
Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
And another thing! See how he just wants to be given everything. Put in the bleeping graft and earn it you lazy freeloader! Back in the day I was bleeping desperate for a Mulberry Alexa bag! So do you know what I did? I got a job. I saved money and I bought one. And when I got that bag I loved it so much (I still do) because I had worked hard and earned it myself. It’s my bag. I wasn’t just given it. It’s the first and only designer purchase I have ever made. Maybe one day when the kiddo is grown up and we’re back to spending all our petty cash on ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If he did get a Birkin would that mean his Savers bag fae life would finally be retired?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
And another thing! See how he just wants to be given everything. Put in the bleeping graft and earn it you lazy freeloader! Back in the day I was bleeping desperate for a Mulberry Alexa bag! So do you know what I did? I got a job. I saved money and I bought one. And when I got that bag I loved it so much (I still do) because I had worked hard and earned it myself. It’s my bag. I wasn’t just given it. It’s the first and only designer purchase I have ever made. Maybe one day when the kiddo is grown up and we’re back to spending all our petty cash on ourselves.
I think his chances of being gifted a designer bag are sub zero!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s “watching gerdnings?” Tattie hearts and sharts ma luvlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hen's, I'm sure it was just the captions again. I think he said Burtons bag, that fat slag won't know a Birkin bag, he's hard of class, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He’s bought a fake Burton Birkin bag in Lindsay Grotte hasn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jamie Genevieve bought a Birkin the other day. That’s why the fat slug is bangin on about Birkin 😏. Not sure who he’s thinking got gifted one!?

The closest he’d ever get to Birkin is Burger King, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Pretty sure no one is going to be gifting a Birkin to an intellectually challenged cleaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought the silly bastard was nay an influencer - he wants to make up his fooking mind ffs.

and showing oof his niece's bedroom ffs - the pervert - when he said he doesn't show them oof on his page.

Mario you MUST remember your lies.

and a new melt/oil in the scent washing machine. Jeez.

If he could lick his own arse he would.

Get in tha bin.

7.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Do Burton’s Birkin bags come with customisable sunflower straps? Asking for a friend…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.