Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having a vision of him turning up at JamJar or Castle Avicci for a shart attack fuelling fine dining experience with his Birkin bag and his Polyester Shein shirt/shorts combined with his Nike <insert random made up number>'s.
In his Birkin he's got a McGills ticket, Deek's crayons, washing machine liquid perfume and aged Chanel bronzer in the shade green and the scent, badly out of date. Plus of course, that never mentioned again since hair perfume he raved about on a McGills bus ride home, months ago.

No one will be gifting Moanio a 'designer' anything. Even his minimal PR arrives two months behind everyone else's. Always the bridesmaid and quite literally never the bride.

Hard of success
Trained in moaning and whining
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Marion and this fine dining claim has actually become my Roman Empire. I woke up at 6am and thought about it and burst out laughing. Who does he think he is?! It’s like he has some sort of reverse body dysmorphia, but related to his whole life. 🤪 Dining at the Ritz, tasting menus in Michelin restaurants, living in a 12 bed country cottage, mincing around with his Birkin bag. I need what he’s taking ‘cause he’s off his rocker.

New York in America.
Lindsay Rotte
So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Marion and this fine dining claim has actually become my Roman Empire. I woke up at 6am and thought about it and burst out laughing. Who does he think he is?! It’s like he has some sort of reverse body dysmorphia, but related to his whole life. 🤪 Dining at the Ritz, tasting menus in Michelin restaurants, living in a 12 bed country cottage, mincing around with his Birkin bag. I need what he’s taking ‘cause he’s off his rocker.

New York in America.
Lindsay Rotte
So aye.
He has reverse imposter syndrome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a few H bags and I hate fakes with a passion but it would almost be worth it to see him cutting aboot Paisley with his firkin. The H blanket draped over his godawful sofa 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah you are alright Marion I go on holiday enough to know what holiday essentials are 🙄
IMG_1926.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s the only person to ever go on holiday.

Holiday essentials in the scent duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Just nipped back in to update myself as I’m still balls deep in all the old threads. My personal highlights so far have been the rats in the loft, Dereks fake sister and the gifted shiney sofas that match absolutely nothing else in the room 😂

duck me this guy is comedy GOLD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Holiday essentials from the man that took 8 perfumes, 5 sliders, numerous bags, out of date sunscreen, tacky outfits, 3 shades. Goes abroad once and thinks he knows best way to pack. I’ll pass thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Holiday essentials? From the man who has been abroad once in his whole 40 years?

Why is nobody in his family telling him to wind his neck in? He’s such an embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I have a few H bags and I hate fakes with a passion but it would almost be worth it to see him cutting aboot Paisley with his firkin. The H blanket draped over his godawful sofa 😬
I am fond of a designer bag/s and can spot a fake a mile off the worse is people insisting it’s genuine.

I’m still going through the highlights can anyone direct me to him singing please?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s been on a bespoak no ma joab definitely not trying to be an influencer package holiday to Lindsay Grotte, didn’t try the food or facilities and is posting inspo for others… clutch ma beak and call me Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am fond of a designer bag/s and can spot a fake a mile off the worse is people insisting it’s genuine.

I’m still going through the highlights can anyone direct me to him singing please?
I love a designer bag too but I’ve got a fake Louis Vuitton (which was 10 euros from a looky looky man when the Spanish police were descending on him) 😂. It’s such an obvious fake and I travel with it so I can kick it under the seat in front and don’t care. You should see my hubby’s face when I’m standing all over it and he thinks it’s the real one he bought me 😂😂. You can smell the plastic from 10 ft away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We have been treatit to a GCSE powerpoint show this morning hens!
The transition of the twirling pics- 5 out of 10 for effort - he should have used a confetti cannon to get full points 💯

Trained in nails
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Holiday essentials? From the man who has been abroad once in his whole 40 years?

Why is nobody in his family telling him to wind his neck in? He’s such an embarrassment
Probably because they are all on here laughing at him too!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks tae oor @Madge2022 fae this bespoke suggestion, in the scent Canaries in Spain.
Ah'd like tae thank aw ma fans fae this smallbusiness app, that ah've built fae the grun up.
Screenshot_20240517-101005.png

Wit dae youse mean ah look mair like this Gwyneth, affronted!!!

Screenshot_20240517-101033.png

Ah hud arranged fur aw youse who hud voted tae get a Gwyneth candle in the scent fanny as well, also, and so forth. Fummming 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.