Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. What a pyooor treatit to have three whole pages worth of Marion to catch up on after a hard day at actual work. My nest of hands runneths over.
---
Promising his followers he’ll try all this product oot. Fat chance. That’d mean he’d actually have tae clean something.View attachment 2941981
At least he wasn’t sent dishwasher tabs this time, like them snakes at P&G always do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm a proper OG, in that I'm so auld I remember when Jamie G still lived down the road with her mum and dad. I chant her success on but even she BOUGHT her Burtons bag. Certain brands, particularly ultra high end, don't need influencers. I remember it was a "thing" that Mac and MacPro make up never sent PR to influencers. Appeals to a higher state of consciousness imo.

But aye, Chanel is bound to break the mould and think, "Shoulda sent that guy a little gift to take to his bed with him."

Also, Daisy Uncle's room looks exactly like Daisy's room.
No it doesn't. Fewmin. Snakes on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm having a vision of him turning up at JamJar or Castle Avicci for a shart attack fuelling fine dining experience with his Birkin bag and his Polyester Shein shirt/shorts combined with his Nike <insert random made up number>'s.
In his Birkin he's got a McGills ticket, Deek's crayons, washing machine liquid perfume and aged Chanel bronzer in the shade green and the scent, badly out of date. Plus of course, that never mentioned again since hair perfume he raved about on a McGills bus ride home, months ago.

No one will be gifting Moanio a 'designer' anything. Even his minimal PR arrives two months behind everyone else's. Always the bridesmaid and quite literally never the bride.

Hard of success
Trained in moaning and whining
Also
He probably buys it off eBay

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hay freaks how are youse all?

I've been thinking i might treatit masel to the OG thread of this virus community app.

Are there any OG trolls still here fae thread one?

Also xx
I'm a thread one OG. Best thread on Tattle and nae debates. Best compliment I can give himto be honest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Absolutely I’m a stunning girl peeking out from behind a door laughing at this wee plamph thinking he’s the big I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm a thread one OG. Best thread on Tattle and nae debates. Best compliment I can give himto be honest.
The only thing he's ever achieved in life.

Hi Moanio, I've also just liked your post, see if you can figure out who I am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She'll be fumming the night the noo.

Mind when this happened. In Johnny McKnights hot tub also.

1000031948.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hey Mario, we're experts at not giving ourselves away....Unless we chose to and test your tiny brain 😉 👍

And you're the biggest freak on insta mate, an ugly one at that, so swivel on this 🖕🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Friday night sitting in his shed thinking of the virus community for the 4756th time this year 🥰
He secretly loves having a tattle about him, if he didn’t he would be on stories complaining just like the birkin bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.