Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going to have a pure crisis when the internet clicks oan and he realises half of his pals oan that app in his DMs are freaky bleep mothers

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh hens... I've been so busy!
Only had a quick read but is he claiming Hermes have gifted him a birkin? A horseshoe version in bespoke shart and prison grey colours no doubt? What the duck? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Particularly laughing at this one too also.

Hair don't in the scent prepped for surgery

1000031949.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Oh hens... I've been so busy!
Only had a quick read but is he claiming Hermes have gifted him a birkin? A horseshoe version in bespoke shart and prison grey colours no doubt? What the duck? 🤨
With crushed velvet accents.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly, he can call us what he wants, but there’s more content on this vile app thread than on his entire account and nae debates. Capesh! Big brands need to be #ad #gifting us the tit. 💎

🎶”I think I like this little app. This little app, this little aaaaaapp!”🎶 🤣😂

Cnut wummin sing song
Hard of content
And so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Honestly, he can call us what he wants, but there’s more content on this vile app thread than on his entire account and nae debates. Capesh! Big brands need to be #ad #gifting us the tit. 💎

🎶”I think I like this little app. This little app, this little aaaaaapp!”🎶 🤣😂

Cnut wummin sing song
Hard of content
And so forth
Sing it hen, sing it loud 🔊🔊🔊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hay freaks how are youse all?

I've been thinking i might treatit masel to the OG thread of this virus community app.

Are there any OG trolls still here fae thread one?

Also xx
I often think about the IG cleaners thread! #goodtimes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why only 3 hours sleep Mario?. Is it because you're wondering if the person you've exchanged DMs with is a Tattler or a genuine follower 🤔

Bet you feel a silly tit now?! 🤪

Screenshot_20240518-122720_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Haven't been paying your bills have you fatty? Debt collectors on their way again?

Marion
Moanio
Martin
Mazda
Martini
Martha also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.