Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using lack of sleep as excuse oaf staying in the bedsit, rather than enjoying the lovely day. He cud hing oot the courtyard keeping an eye on his bleep washings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh ffs I’ve shown mr sloppys ‘costa del paisley’ said Mario was hard of holidays. We’re in the bespoke place abroad, cannae share my location until I’m hame as I cannae compromise my security and so forth. Does anyone need a holiday essentials run doon when I’m back? Nae I didnae think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
never known a 40 year old be as tired as he is all the time he doesn't even work full time! he's either shattered or poorly

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh ffs I’ve shown mr sloppys ‘costa del paisley’ said Mario was hard of holidays. We’re in the bespoke place abroad, cannae share my location until I’m hame as I cannae compromise my security and so forth. Does anyone need a holiday essentials run doon when I’m back? Nae I didnae think so.
Can you drink the tap water where you are abroad?
---
never known a 40 year old be as tired as he is all the time he doesn't even work full time! he's either shattered or poorly
That'll be his bespoke fine dining diet, babe 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you drink the tap water where you are abroad?
---

That'll be his bespoke fine dining diet, babe 💎
I think ah can. Although not much water being drunk. On the sangria, following Mario’s advice that ah jug is cheaper than a glass. Nae I aren’t really I’m about 3 hours further than maz in Lindsay Rotte. Just finished up a wild brunch. Probably gives away ma location. Unfortunately I don’t live in Beirut with missing ears and junkies. Wishing I had his aloe Vera oan tap. IYKYKAIYDKGTK.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How’s the fine dining? Is the place you’re in extremely adults only?

• Haha
With crushed velvet accents.
Live, laugh, love, shart hen! No ma quote.
---
Using lack of sleep as excuse oaf staying in the bedsit, rather than enjoying the lovely day. He cud hing oot the courtyard keeping an eye on his bleep washings 🤣
Theres no danger of anyone nicking his Bon Marche net shirt number is there? Or his lucid coords that make him look like a traffic light. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah've got a question for youse about the wee place abroad.

Do the restaurants all charge the same price hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How’s the fine dining? Is the place you’re in extremely adults only?
Ave seen a few children knocking aboot. Have to say it’s nae fur me hen. I thought we had gone extremely adults only but will have tae educate mr sloppys on the meaning of that si.

Ah've got a question for youse about the wee place abroad.

Do the restaurants all charge the same price hen?
Nae, even though Maz graced us with his wisdom, some restaurant charge more than others. Depends on how fine dining they are ma lovelie.

Mario, hard of everything.

• Haha
Ave seen a few children knocking aboot. Have to say it’s nae fur me hen. I thought we had gone extremely adults only but will have tae educate mr sloppys on the meaning of that si.

Nae, even though Maz graced us with his wisdom, some restaurant charge more than others. Depends on how fine dining they are ma lovelie.

This is a pure bespoke lowdown of your holiday abroad.

Never mind hen, keep spinning yer power fae the rooftops 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Wit time should we tune in for OOTD?
Am assuming you've only taken polyester clothing fae Shein?

How many perfumes do you have? One per day?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The cat ridden cottage guys have tagged Maria in their bbq post. I like them so I’m taking it as a dig that Marion has no garden 🤭

• Haha
The cat ridden cottage guys have tagged Maria in their bbq post. I like them so I’m taking it as a dig that Marion has no garden 🤭
I’ve never heard of them but given they have disposable barbecues on a wooden table, I’m guessing they’re part of the Mario IQ Club.

IMG_7689.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looking at holidays for later in the year and so was reading some reviews on that app “Trip Advisor” when it made me pure clutch ma beak thinking of people looking up the hotel Mario stayed at in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Spain and reading that review 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.