Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A wee montage ay Lanzerote memories, nightly 2 piece fashion an' kicks! ✨️ 💃
🔊
Was awake sometime in the early hours and made the mistake of glancing at the thread.
Absolutely brilliant! Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

The first time I read the wiki and started on the threads here, was when I couldn't sleep, well I definitely couldn't sleep once I started reading, I was laughing so much.

Just when you think the threads couldn't get any funnier, along came the holiday! I'm just sorry they weren't away in that place where you can't get lost, in the extremely adult hotel, a bit longer, that's all. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hullo ma luvlies, just catching up as I've been reminiscing about that hoaliday that stole aww oor hearts!
Must laugh at oor Marion not liking the hotel food as she likes the "fine dining experience"... I've been a resident of Paisley 30+ years, so if I knew a sit doon fish tea from Castlevecci with Paolo Nutini's stinking Dad cuttin aboot was fine dining I'd be there every week! (I'm more an Allan's Chippy gal maself!)
30 odd years in the toon, and I didn't know, so I guess I need tae get tae know!! Capeesh!
How dare youse call ma future father in law stinking, ah'm fummming 🐍 🐍 🐍 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Welcome tae all the new lovelies tae the 99% snakes oan this app club. The holiday was a particular highlight for us OGs oan here but stick about because he's genuinely like this all the time. Ask us anything, gies us the chance tae reminisce about the highlights

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s the wee exaggerated sad face at the end for me. Get a grip ya maniac.
He could literally go back to Lanza every month for a long weekend with the amount of petty cash he wastes in B&M! He isn't well.
---
Welcome tae all the new lovelies tae the 99% snakes oan this app club. The holiday was a particular highlight for us OGs oan here but stick about because he's genuinely like this all the time. Ask us anything, gies us the chance tae reminisce about the highlights
What about him not having a cat tree for his cat but was happy enough to fit two christmas tree's into the weetabix box sized flat. Remember the flashing epileptics dream tree right beside the bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How small is Deed Deek?? He’s the height of me and am 5ft, Why does Marion always crouch beside him.
The purple leggings have made a come back after a week.
Clothes dryer behind the he mirror, it’s so obvious they have far too much stuff and very little space in that flat, had been be a would have had traditional units built either side fireplace for storage. That’s too posh for Marion and he doesn’t have the brain cells to think of these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How small is Deed Deek?? He’s the height of me and am 5ft, Why does Marion always crouch beside him.
Clothes dryer behind the he mirror, it’s so obvious they have far too much stuff and very little space in that flat, had been be a would have had traditional units built either side fireplace for storage. That’s too posh for Marion and he doesn’t have the brain cells to think of these things.
He built that bedsit fae the grun up, blocked and reported!!!

Ur youse efter sum oaf wee Deek's holiday wardrobe ma lovelie, since he's the same height as youse? 😘

Ah'm 4' 11" and ma wean telt me ah wiz two inches away fae being a dwarf. Ah telt him anymair oaf his cheek and ah'd send him tae live wi Beak and Deek. Obviously ah'll be keeping the family allowance petty cash book #capeeesh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Derek is 2ft 1
Marion is 3ft 4

Let liz be da law
Linsday Rotte
Fine dining
Car park view.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
There’s many things that make this the best thread on Tattle, but the bleep women on this thread really are so welcoming to everyone and everyone is so happy to help newbies get to ken what’s going on. Worth your gold in weight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Truly is the best thread on tattle ma lovely’s. The way we chant each other from the roof tops. Each and every bleep troll here spines bright. Tattie hearts to yous all 🫶🏻 Even being ten thousand miles away from hame, when I pop on for a giggle with you vile trolls, I don’t feel so far away. Tonnes of love. Kiss kiss kiss,

Serviced by Sharon,
New York in America,
Hard of learnings
And so forth
Also
IYKYKAIYDKGTK

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So ma lovelies, I came oot of ma laine to Google and see if Lindsay Rotte was a real person who was now wondering why her security had been compromised. 😉

It brings up Marion’s thread 🙌

IMG_1087.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
There’s many things that make this the best thread on Tattle, but the bleep women on this thread really are so welcoming to everyone and everyone is so happy to help newbies get to ken what’s going on. Worth your gold in weight.
Never catch us telling people to read the wiki except when it's tp recommend cures for deep depression and nae debates. I love any opportunity to explain tattie hearts and blind nikita dugs and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Never catch us telling people to read the wiki except when it's tp recommend cures for deep depression and nae debates. I love any opportunity to explain tattie hearts and blind nikita dugs and so forth
Ah wunner if blind nikkita dugs are allowed in tae fine dining restaurants if their owners have kerry katona issues?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I first saw the Mario threads mentioned on a completely different thread, came for a look, and dip in regularly now, mostly for a read. They honestly they are the funniest threads on Tattle, imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.