Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just treatit myself to another read of the Wiki. Pissed ma pants at this evidence of Manio and Denek NOT being used to going into a restaurant #finedining

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just treatit myself to another read of the Wiki. Pissed ma pants at this evidence of Manio and Denek NOT being used to going into a restaurant #finedining
That will always make me laugh. Why did it not occur to them to er...go in! 🤣. Another fine dining experience missed 🤣

I'm a bit surprised they managed to negotiate their way through airports and onto flights, successfully, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still cracks me up everytime it's mentioned he was pure affronted and crabbit 🤣🤣🤣

That will always make me laugh. Why did it not occur to them to er...go in! 🤣. Another fine dining experience missed 🤣

I'm a bit surprised they managed to negotiate their way through airports and onto flights, successfully, tbh.
They definitely had airport assistance- they can barely get out of Paisley never mind go to another country called Lindsay Grotte 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The clothes maiden behind the mirror in the living room 😂 that’ll no be put away fae weeks the noo, what with all the polyester she’s got tae wash from the holiday. bleep WASHINGS fae days!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The clothes maiden behind the mirror in the living room 😂 that’ll no be put away fae weeks the noo, what with all the polyester she’s got tae wash from the holiday. bleep WASHINGS fae days!
I bet he's got one of them little peg airers for socks, hanging off his shower to dry all his shein frilly knickers, the big fat cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
When a went to that extreme adult hotel when I was 14, there was an onsite laundrette I remember ma maw using aw her loose Pesetas in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The dirty rancid bastard put them leggings on in lindsay rotte, flew home, and has put them back on. Bet the crotch smells of parmesan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Never catch us telling people to read the wiki except when it's tp recommend cures for deep depression and nae debates. I love any opportunity to explain tattie hearts and blind nikita dugs and so forth
And the great thing about Mario is that, no matter how many times things need to be explained to newbies, it never, ever gets any less funny! I often go back to the Wiki if I need a giggle. The first time I read it I literally laughed so loud I woke everyone up!
---
The dirty rancid bastard put them leggings on in lindsay rotte, flew home, and has put them back on. Bet the crotch smells of parmesan.
I really shouldn't read this page when ma hay fever is bad, I'm WHEEZING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
19271036, member: 108858"]
I can't believe two middle aged men are doing these stupid videos. I'd love to know what his family think, but it speaks volumes how none of them comment on his page.

View attachment 2926442
[/QUOTE]
Would you admit to being his family member🤣🤣🤣. .... me neither ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
19271036, member: 108858"]
I can't believe two middle aged men are doing these stupid videos. I'd love to know what his family think, but it speaks volumes how none of them comment on his page.

View attachment 2926442
Would you admit to being his family member🤣🤣🤣. .... me neither ha ha
[/QUOTE]
Definitely not, especially when he showed his sisters camel hoof! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.