Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
It’s taken me a week to catch up on this thread cos I’ve been hard of time with ma joab and ma weans. I tried some bespoke “multi tasking” by reading the thread while on long Teams calls, but ah pure snorted and choked laughing and caused a minor health and safety incident so that had to stop, so aye.

It’s been a wonderful week and nae debates. Swerving out ma lane to list my favourites, a boujie wee “pop of the tops” as oor Mario might say:

5. He took a hairdryer, to a hot country, to a hotel which provides hairdryers, to dry his unique “fade and 80s spike” hybrid which would dry in about 12 seconds.

4. Outfit of the day. Ordering an oxygen canister next time he travels, to help with the laughing fits. The detail, the rambling, the posing, the POLYESTER! And just when you think it can’t get funnier, he beckons wee DD to come in and Speak For Hisself, and describe that days romper suit and choke bag, before staggering about in an effort to show off the sole of his foot.

3. Water baby: goes in pool once. Shows deserted unappealing beach.

2. The Lindsay Grotty monologue, introduced by his faux pressured ‘I’ll do this now and update it later,’ as if he’s under pressure to meet a deadline. Super helpful detail like cleaners clean, here is the bin area, buses go about the island, you can get water, streets have signage, repeats ‘you can’t get lost,’ even though nobody anywhere was watching with immediate fears of getting lost in Lanza.

1. Fine dining: shows pic of boufin greasy caf sausage and beans with a single tinned tomato and a chopped mushroom. Justifies it cos they don’t drink, while showing jugs of sangria and glasses of vodka. Describes restaurant pricing for the hard of thinking: some are dear and some are less dear.

IMG_3753.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Ma hens this food things bothering me in that usually you'd eat out a couple of times but majority at your all inclusive. But they seemed to eat out all the time so I did some searching oan small business google just to see what the options are lile because surely a breakfast buffet would be more or less the fry ups they're buying from that cafe.

What I've found is that it's no a case of not fancying the food it's that THEY WERENT ALLOWED. So much for everyone loving their fashion. The person on the door probably went "aye nice outfit pal, jog on" and he's took that as a compliment so aye. View attachment 2925775
How can they turn oor fashion icon away? It makes no sense.

Snapchat-1497206605.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Babybail93

VIP Member
Public service announcement for all the lovely newbies we have here:

Mario has a Pandora Charm bracelet that is full to the brim of snide Pandora charms and cheap tacky ones off Ava May wax melt boxes.

He wears it when he is getting bummed so it jingle jangles. Like the wings of angels. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

blueblue

Chatty Member
Absolutely gutted for poor Rosemary that he used quotation marks so this woman is "entertainment staff" at an extreme adults only resort. He's made her sound like sticky Vicky!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Woke up this morning and gloriously announced to Mr Peach it was a perfect day for seven loads of cunt washings. He said when the baby is here am no allowed to call them that. He is blocked and reported, I am my self of self and always will be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Fine dining
Self of self
Severe learning difficulties
Special needs
Self of self
New york in America
Engraved bath mat
Get that boaby smelt
Back door
Lindsay Rotte
NEST OF HANDS
Snapchat-990066880.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Another gold moment fram the archives for oor new trolls. Mario's attempt at an Ad featuring his poached egg eyeballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Noseybonk

VIP Member
So ma lovelies, I came oot of ma laine to Google and see if Lindsay Rotte was a real person who was now wondering why her security had been compromised. 😉

It brings up Marion’s thread 🙌

IMG_1087.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens this food things bothering me in that usually you'd eat out a couple of times but majority at your all inclusive. But they seemed to eat out all the time so I did some searching oan small business google just to see what the options are lile because surely a breakfast buffet would be more or less the fry ups they're buying from that cafe.

What I've found is that it's no a case of not fancying the food it's that THEY WERENT ALLOWED. So much for everyone loving their fashion. The person on the door probably went "aye nice outfit pal, jog on" and he's took that as a compliment so aye.
Screenshot_20240509_172136_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
Last week: says he wants to explore different parts of the world
This week: books a holiday to the next island over
Hard of geography. So si.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

FakeAF

Chatty Member

What I've found is that it's no a case of not fancying the food it's that THEY WERENT ALLOWED. So much for everyone loving their fashion. The person on the door probably went "aye nice outfit pal, jog on" and he's took that as a compliment so aye. View attachment 2925775
To be fare Deek‘s shorts were almost full length on him on account of him being hard or height so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Madge2022

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240509-220547.png

Hi hens, new thread in time fur the post holiday come doon #takemebaaacckkk

Thanks tae oor baby gurl @Rayne oor wean fur the fab new title. Holiday boaby, wit mair dae youse need, also.

Summary of last thread, gruesome twosome went oan holiday, OOTD, wee Deek wi his karate moves and sales of Tena lady hit the truth thanks tae the 99% of wummin cunts oan this vile app.

Keep tattling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Welcome tae all the new lovelies tae the 99% snakes oan this app club. The holiday was a particular highlight for us OGs oan here but stick about because he's genuinely like this all the time. Ask us anything, gies us the chance tae reminisce about the highlights
There’s many things that make this the best thread on Tattle, but the cunt women on this thread really are so welcoming to everyone and everyone is so happy to help newbies get to ken what’s going on. Worth your gold in weight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59