Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just woken up to this and my usual crabbit for 3hrs after being awake self has been creased wi laughter. Immense 😂.

As a newbie I am so excited to find out all about the bold yin's idiosyncrasies. The stories from the wee crumbs of detail you have all been leaving me are within reach! Is it not awfy guid when you find a glorious new tattle bam wi hunners of threads? It's like a Xmas tree in August. My OCD arse is now going to have to start at the very beginning of this journee. Also.
Don't worry hen, if Beak kin be an Insta OG but joined in 2018, youse kin be an OG oaf this thread and nae debates.

Feel free to ask any questions, we love telling auld stories oaf Beak and Deek ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm checking his Instagram every few minutes for todays moan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A wee montage ay Lanzerote memories, nightly 2 piece fashion an' kicks! ✨️ 💃
🔊
This is amazing ma lovely. I am pure clutching ma beak!
Couldn’t wait to come on here this morning and tell youse all about last night. I am hard of technology so I asked a relative (called Matthew) to go onto Mazdas insta and download a few videos to keep on ma phone. I’m no Martha 🫣.

There is nothing better than someone getting to know and discover Marion for the first time. The shock! The questions!

It made my night ma lovely. I will screenshot a few but basically Matthew is coming round tonight to ask more as he is so confused and doesne believe that this isn’t a parody account. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Who’s putting bets on him being ill when he’s due back to work 🤣 “ah picked up a virus from Lindsay Rotte”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
IMG_1077.jpeg
IMG_1078.jpeg
IMG_1079.jpeg
IMG_1080.jpeg
IMG_1081.jpeg
IMG_1082.jpeg
IMG_1083.jpeg
Ok ma lovelies. Here’s just a few of the WhatsApp snapshots from last night. IYNYN Matthew DNBGTN. FACTUAL! I also now have Mazda singing, wearing in Britney T-shirt (with his old teeth) saved on ma phone forever, so aye! 🥔💙

Apologies if these don’t go on in order.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hullo ma luvlies, just catching up as I've been reminiscing about that hoaliday that stole aww oor hearts!
Must laugh at oor Marion not liking the hotel food as she likes the "fine dining experience"... I've been a resident of Paisley 30+ years, so if I knew a sit doon fish tea from Castlevecci with Paolo Nutini's stinking Dad cuttin aboot was fine dining I'd be there every week! (I'm more an Allan's Chippy gal maself!)
30 odd years in the toon, and I didn't know, so I guess I need tae get tae know!! Capeesh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've just woken up to this and my usual crabbit for 3hrs after being awake self has been creased wi laughter. Immense 😂.

As a newbie I am so excited to find out all about the bold yin's idiosyncrasies. The stories from the wee crumbs of detail you have all been leaving me are within reach! Is it not awfy guid when you find a glorious new tattle bam wi hunners of threads? It's like a Xmas tree in August. My OCD arse is now going to have to start at the very beginning of this journee. Also.
Ye'll be treatit and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2926389View attachment 2926390View attachment 2926391View attachment 2926392View attachment 2926393View attachment 2926394View attachment 2926395Ok ma lovelies. Here’s just a few of the WhatsApp snapshots from last night. IYNYN Matthew DNBGTN. FACTUAL! I also now have Mazda singing, wearing in Britney T-shirt (with his old teeth) saved on ma phone forever, so aye! 🥔💙

Apologies if these don’t go on in order.
Canny wait tae Matthew gets tae the Lindsay Rotte files 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s taken me a week to catch up on this thread cos I’ve been hard of time with ma joab and ma weans. I tried some bespoke “multi tasking” by reading the thread while on long Teams calls, but ah pure snorted and choked laughing and caused a minor health and safety incident so that had to stop, so aye.

It’s been a wonderful week and nae debates. Swerving out ma lane to list my favourites, a boujie wee “pop of the tops” as oor Mario might say:

5. He took a hairdryer, to a hot country, to a hotel which provides hairdryers, to dry his unique “fade and 80s spike” hybrid which would dry in about 12 seconds.

4. Outfit of the day. Ordering an oxygen canister next time he travels, to help with the laughing fits. The detail, the rambling, the posing, the POLYESTER! And just when you think it can’t get funnier, he beckons wee DD to come in and Speak For Hisself, and describe that days romper suit and choke bag, before staggering about in an effort to show off the sole of his foot.

3. Water baby: goes in pool once. Shows deserted unappealing beach.

2. The Lindsay Grotty monologue, introduced by his faux pressured ‘I’ll do this now and update it later,’ as if he’s under pressure to meet a deadline. Super helpful detail like cleaners clean, here is the bin area, buses go about the island, you can get water, streets have signage, repeats ‘you can’t get lost,’ even though nobody anywhere was watching with immediate fears of getting lost in Lanza.

1. Fine dining: shows pic of boufin greasy caf sausage and beans with a single tinned tomato and a chopped mushroom. Justifies it cos they don’t drink, while showing jugs of sangria and glasses of vodka. Describes restaurant pricing for the hard of thinking: some are dear and some are less dear.

IMG_3753.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Hen, your wasted oan that Hinch thread, stay oor here wi us vile trolls.
Tonsa love ❤ 🥔
@Pepsi ma lovely. I have been meaning tell you. Wow I was on holiday and showing Mr Noseybonk all the Marion artwork saved on ma phone, he liked the Hairspray one the most.

I immediately responded, Aye that’s modelled by oor Pepsi. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Please don’t change your avi. I haven’t recovered from @Macmama not being Marion Lewellyn Bowen any longer 🫣

🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't believe two middle aged men are doing these stupid videos. I'd love to know what his family think, but it speaks volumes how none of them comment on his page.

Screenshot_20240510-104350_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
He drags Deek about like a toddler, or when you cross your elderly Nan over the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@Pepsi ma lovely. I have been meaning tell you. Wow I was on holiday and showing Mr Noseybonk all the Marion artwork saved on ma phone, he liked the Hairspray one the most.

I immediately responded, Aye that’s modelled by oor Pepsi. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Please don’t change your avi. I haven’t recovered from @Macmama not being Marion Lewellyn Bowen any longer 🫣

🥔💙
Awww hen tonsa love tae yous and keep spinning bright. I nearly changed it tae a wee bespoke holiday wan but changed my mind cos the Hairspray is pure class and Debbie Harris approved #factual. Ken whit you mean aboot @Macmama, my brain was as confused as Mario looking fur a fine dining experience in Paisley also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe two middle aged men are doing these stupid videos. I'd love to know what his family think, but it speaks volumes how none of them comment on his page.

View attachment 2926442
And they've either got up this morning and got dressed to make the video, or they made it before they left......because their flight arrived back when it was dark today.

Details Maria, details.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.