Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
19271036, member: 108858"]
I can't believe two middle aged men are doing these stupid videos. I'd love to know what his family think, but it speaks volumes how none of them comment on his page.

View attachment 2926442
Would you admit to being his family member๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. .... me neither ha ha
[/QUOTE]
His sister commented once... Mario had been complaining they were cold, even tho the heating was on... Sister, clearly mortified said why don't you ask us these things... The solution to his problem was turning up the thermostat, imagine not knowing that.
Before they went to Lindsay Grotty, he was complaining the internet went off at 10pm each night, dying to see if he's worked out why. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion

Lindsay Rotte you have oor hearts, if the trolls donโ€™t like it just delete and BLOCK

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feel terrible for Rayn the wean she has probably had the best time of her life, now sheโ€™s back in the non-colour penthoose with captain crunchy leggings and uncle Neanderthal.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bespoke holiday comedown today ๐Ÿ˜ญ might go back and reread the wiki to cheer maesefl oap

Rose, Peach and the Nelly
Trained in nails
Severe disabilities etcetera etcetera
Fine dining
Extremely adults only

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hay Friday hens, it's a lovely day in the Shire, what's the betting Beak says he brought the good weather game wi him. ๐Ÿค”

Will it be a Castlevecchi, Jam Jars or cheeky wee takeaway fur tonight's fine dining?
Quoting masel so ah kin say telt youse!!! Horrified at my typo, hard of English like Beak.
Screenshot_20240510-152138.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Would you admit to being his family member๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. .... me neither ha ha
His sister commented once... Mario had been complaining they were cold, even tho the heating was on... Sister, clearly mortified said why don't you ask us these things... The solution to his problem was turning up the thermostat, imagine not knowing that.
Before they went to Lindsay Grotty, he was complaining the internet went off at 10pm each night, dying to see if he's worked out why. ๐Ÿ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
Omg the internet situ was a pure treatit. Forgot all about it. I wonder if they've figured it out yet. I hope not.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Help me oot trolls - who the duck is Gemma? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Why didnโ€™t Johnny the panto dame return the favour, as Marion visits Dolly the dug for them. I suspect petty cash is involved to make that happen though. #DWP
I reckon he had a cat sitter to come and feed her. Bet she was living her best life! Also I bet this is what she was thinking when they walked through the door

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Pure raging he's back, been one of the best weeks on here for awhile I want them to go New York in America next ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
7 loads of washing????? I donโ€™t have that much after 2 weeks of doing a road trip of 3000 miles around the USA. I reckon they pissed/shat themselves 7 times a day to get that much!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.