Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving how he's now become a travel expert after one holiday!! 😂😂
Also pissing myself at the fact they like 'fine dining' and he's extremely Fussy..... fussy

Like a young child who only wants beige English food more like! 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The All inclusive long trouser thing, I think they say it on the website but when you get there you in most you can wear shorts.
It’s more likely they didn’t go in as he’s too lazy to be walking round the buffet style putting food on his plate. He’s more accustomed to that 5* table service you get in Wetherspoon when you order oan that app
Hen, shorts might be allowed but Manio didny huv ony on account of him packing 43 pairs of swimmin trunks, the lilac leggings hud pish stains and the black trousers were only on for the photo because due tae the massive consumption of Lays while lying beached oan his deck chair widny fasten up. Hope that helps.
Lindsay Rotte
Fine dining

• Haha
The All inclusive long trouser thing, I think they say it on the website but when you get there you in most you can wear shorts.
It’s more likely they didn’t go in as he’s too lazy to be walking round the buffet style putting food on his plate. He’s more accustomed to that 5* table service you get in Wetherspoon when you order oan that app
It probably confused them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every time I saw holiday Deek I just kept thinking he was part of the “Groovy Gang” (Only Fools and Horses) iykykiydkgtk 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Shouting off about how fab Rosemary is in the hotel, she’s amazing, fantastic, sooo lovely. Your clearly don’t know her or she doesn’t even know about “cleaning with Mario” oan that app that isnae your joab but you would love it to be your actual other part time job. You wouldn’t be sitting looking her up you would have asked if she had social media. What a creep searching people up instead of going up to her and asking. This is same man that apparently got his way with Dyson and the council. I smell 💩 and it’s not Marion’s arse this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hay Friday hens, it's a lovely day in the Shire, what's the betting Beak says he brought the good weather game wi him. 🤔

Will it be a Castlevecchi, Jam Jars or cheeky wee takeaway fur tonight's fine dining?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A wee montage ay Lanzerote memories, nightly 2 piece fashion an' kicks! ✨️ 💃
🔊
I've just woken up to this and my usual crabbit for 3hrs after being awake self has been creased wi laughter. Immense 😂.

As a newbie I am so excited to find out all about the bold yin's idiosyncrasies. The stories from the wee crumbs of detail you have all been leaving me are within reach! Is it not awfy guid when you find a glorious new tattle bam wi hunners of threads? It's like a Xmas tree in August. My OCD arse is now going to have to start at the very beginning of this journee. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Take me baaaaaaack

The bleeping travel guide has ended me. Am gutted the holiday is over.

Why did no one tell him you don't need to take your iron, ironing board, cups plates & a kettle tae Lindsay Rotte?
🐍 🐍 everywhere oan this app

Ground room floor
Extremely adults only
Safeguarding concern.
Ongoing negotiations with Jet2 also x
Ground room floor 💀
How does he get it so wrong every time his mouth opens?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a day off actual work today (this app is no my job, not mae quote), and have put daytime telly on and have spotted that Mark, (the original fashion expert on Lorraine) is doing a slot later on how you can buy all you need for your summer holiday for just £30. Shame Marion and Deek beat the ITV to it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Mornin Hens,
our Marion will be pure crabbit the day between the jetlag and the holiday comedown
Take us back
Lindsay Rotte
Extremely Adults Only
Also
1000020599.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
What is the lindsay rotte reference to?
On Marion’s Conde Nast travel review of his holiday in abroad, Spain, he had auto captions on and he said Lanzarote which auto corrected to Lindsay Rotte. No my quote hen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.