Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They know Manio is not a male, so he doesn't need to wear trousers. And who can say she's not classy enough? What about the lace balero? What about the god damn blouse and culottes?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ma hens this food things bothering me in that usually you'd eat out a couple of times but majority at your all inclusive. But they seemed to eat out all the time so I did some searching oan small business google just to see what the options are lile because surely a breakfast buffet would be more or less the fry ups they're buying from that cafe.

What I've found is that it's no a case of not fancying the food it's that THEY WERENT ALLOWED. So much for everyone loving their fashion. The person on the door probably went "aye nice outfit pal, jog on" and he's took that as a compliment so aye. View attachment 2925775
To be fare Deekā€˜s shorts were almost full length on him on account of him being hard or height so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I was going to say, surely they wore full length trousers on the way over, that they could have worn to get access to the ALL INCLUSIVE šŸ˜ food at least some of the time, before dolling up in the OOTD.

But with these two, who knows! Anyway we know the travel expert likes fine dining šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so that's okay then.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was going to say, surely they wore full length trousers on the way over, that they could have worn to get access to the ALL INCLUSIVE šŸ˜ food at least some of the time, before dolling up in the OOTD.

But with these two, who knows! Anyway we know the travel expert likes fine dining šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ so that's okay then.
Even when she wore trousers, they wouldn't let her in on account of having fingers for toes. So aye
Screenshot_20240509_235421_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Didn't he say he was researching the holiday destination on some Facebook page or something. Even though they did absolutely nothing while they were there, apart from providing us with entertainment.

I'd always have a look at a few reviews of the hotel as well as reading the booking information. He needs to up his game as a travel expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The All inclusive long trouser thing, I think they say it on the website but when you get there you in most you can wear shorts.
Itā€™s more likely they didnā€™t go in as heā€™s too lazy to be walking round the buffet style putting food on his plate. Heā€™s more accustomed to that 5* table service you get in Wetherspoon when you order oan that app

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Take me baaaaaaack

The bleeping travel guide has ended me. Am gutted the holiday is over.

Why did no one tell him you don't need to take your iron, ironing board, cups plates & a kettle tae Lindsay Rotte?
šŸ šŸ everywhere oan this app

Ground room floor
Extremely adults only
Safeguarding concern.
Ongoing negotiations with Jet2 also x

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.