Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad he's told us it's his Fuckwit year, can someone cleverer than me incorporate that into a thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor pussy was probably buzzing thinking the fat twit wasn’t coming back and couldn’t eat through pure excitement of never seeing his gormless face again

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm actually quite worried for Hannah. Didn't realise she's only 28. I hate that she's so reliant on an ex and Mario who clearly bleeds her dry.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Can someone please tell him we’re nearly in April. He’s had 3 months and the only thing he’s done differently is go on one road trip and spend 3 hours with Hinch. If that’s all he can muster up in 3 months I assume the 7 day holiday accounts for the rest of the year. I’m really struggling with his concept of a duck it year. He’s a pure wee idiot.
Christ I don’t need a duck it year and I’ve got that many things on, everything has come at once (I’m not moaning, I love that my friends/family have things to celebrate), add in being ill at the start the year which I’m still not over, do you think I could send Maz in my place to some of these weddings/parties/holidays? At least it would give him something different to do. Ma pals would never forgive me though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love that him and hannah had to buy Hinch a bracelet for hosting them! You shouldn't need to buy a friend a gift just to be able to go and see them!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
From Hannah's stories...

"We were there longer than we were meant to be."

"That's my wax melt box, you can take a picture of it if you want."

Going by these statements alone a) They were allocated a time slot and b) Soph controlled the photography.

But yeah, pals.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I love that him and hannah had to buy Hinch a bracelet for hosting them! You shouldn't need to buy a friend a gift just to be able to go and see them!
And the ungrateful witch didn't even bother to publicly thank them. It'll probably be at Maldon tip already. They, of course got nothing from her, not even a half used bottle of sea press vacay vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s his over excited, show off face. He pulled the exact same one when he went to London with Hannah and did that hilarious phone box skit whilst wearing his salmon pink tracksuit and clompy trainers.
That raises a question. Does he look better in salmon pink or lilac? Personally i think he would look nicest of all with a black bin bag over his head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And the ungrateful witch didn't even bother to publicly thank them. It'll probably be at Maldon tip already. They, of course got nothing from her, not even a half used bottle of sea press vacay vibes.
I didn't see the bracelet, anyone ss?

Reactions: 15
What the duck is with the running his strangler hands over the bedding. Creepy fucker.

*shudder*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He's trying his best to morph into Hinch, the sad bastard.
lt looks weird seeing a bloke run his hand over bedding like that, the little creep 🥴

Screenshot_20240325-205143_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.