Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
y

Hannah has obviously had a bollocking about them stories cuz she’s on her own account saying she doesn’t have to think about what she’s saying on that one. I have to say if I didn’t know Mario but was a customer of Ava May I would have been pretty disgusted watching that live with his swearing and calling everyone cunts. It’s a business that has a (questionable) reputation to uphold and it’s not her company. He’ll go quiet all week now then come back next weekend with the come down dots of doom. Hinch obviously has no intention of sharing his visit. Wake up Mario.
Yeah the language was atrocious on a business page! Loads of people will have no idea who Marion is and will just have seen a strange looking Scottish man and his toddler friend in the back seat effing and blinding.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
A weekend to remember and cherish but also just a cuppa with a pal 🤔🤔 which is it Mario? And I think the phrase is my cup runneth over. He sure knows how to over use his new words and vocabulary 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The only cup he has that is runneth overing is his Stanley doop when he over-diluted his joos.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s really embarrassing for them fact Hinch only reposted the reel or photo then that was it. I did see her comment but it’s weird don’t know about you’se but friends and myself tend to rehearse each other stuff and usually it more than 1 photo or video and can see everyone in it.
Scared of hens what does he think they will do? Peck the beak right off him?

All pets and children when you choose to have one or both of them your whole life does live around them work, holidays and social life. Don’t like it Mario why did you get a cat? This is same man that’s desperate for a 2nd cat.

Nice to see the door handle has been painted around must have got the decorator to do that.
Eggshell is way forward Marion my page my rules but I don’t like shiny gloss now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just to translate the meaning of that song he's put oan his stories to manifest ma hens

"I know I have a purpose" He's been shat out here oan gods green earth with all the creatures great and small for the sole purpose of us bleep mothers ripping the absolute skidders off him at every opportunity, that's it

"I know I deserve this" He deserves to be in a one bed council flat with ears in the close, a pet that despises him, an absolute rotter of a face, and a dead end job he hates despite his protests (if he really loved and wanted to be a cleaner he could have taken the leap and not been pushed, cleaning can be so lucrative, and especially when you have the social media backing he did 5-7 years ago as an OG oan that app)

"I've been through hell and God knows it"- he caught a glimpse of himself without filters and has the fear now that that's what he actually does look like.

Thanks for listening hope that helps xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching Hannah’s stories and the way she’s panning around, I would almost put money on tend best friend Soph making Maz and Han sign an NDA at the start of their visit and agreeing to only film the animals, must be up close to limit amount of background shown etc. Not that you’d turn up and film your Instagram acquaintance friend’s house anyway, but I’d have expected a few selfies or chatty stories, much like Mario at Hannah’s place. So funny banging on about how it’s because they’re such good friend’s with Sophie, so of course they didn’t film it, but we saw stacks of footage with Mario and Hannah together 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hello ma lovelies. I was days behind but I’ve just caught up on all of Mario and wee Deeks globetrotting adventure across the pond. 🙄

As far as the actual Hinch visit, it was pointless, and felt like she was forced to undertake a care in the community program. I bet he’s stole some bog roll as a memento!

However, the 2 lives in the car were worth their gold in weight. 🥳 Deek is not only hard of English, but also eyes and speech patterns. The “Krankies and Rose West” comment was genius!

Marion then lost her rag on the live and went on bleep-rampage about trolls, and his foul mouth killed yet another business. RIP Ava-May. ⚰

Mazda is pissing me off with his treatment of Rayn. 🐈 Shes a family member, and more entitled to be there than him. I hope she bites his beak off, and shits in his snide Valentino bag. 💼

🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
His "pals" don't take fotaes when they come roon his hamster cage.

Naw they don't. Yer "pals" video themselves rifling through yer cupboards and laugh at you on their socials.

And Hinch doesn't even bother tae stop by when she is nearby.

Sad deluded wee girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello ma lovelies. I was days behind but I’ve just caught up on all of Mario and wee Deeks globetrotting adventure across the pond. 🙄

As far as the actual Hinch visit, it was pointless, and felt like she was forced to undertake a care in the community program. I bet he’s stole some bog roll as a memento!

However, the 2 lives in the car were worth their gold in weight. 🥳 Deek is not only hard of English, but also eyes and speech patterns. The “Krankies and Rose West” comment was genius!

Marion then lost her rag on the live and went on bleep-rampage about trolls, and his foul mouth killed yet another business. RIP Ava-May. ⚰

Mazda is pissing me off with his treatment of Rayn. 🐈 Shes a family member, and more entitled to be there than him. I hope she bites his beak off, and shits in his snide Valentino bag. 💼

🥔💙
The Krankies and Rose West was the comment of the day! Had me pissing in my Tena Lady! But what on earth was Hannah doing doing that live from her business account with Marion on one of her bleep rants and effing and jeffing all over the place. It was a really stupid thing to do, like inviting a hedgehog to a balloon party. So unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You know what doesn’t runneth over? His fuckin brain cells! 🥴🥴🥴 hard of intellect….so aye and also.

I’m going to that place “abroad” the morra and guess what? I’ve got a cat sitter coming twice a day until I’m back (and also my mum popping in occasionally) cos I’m not a neglectful, selfish, bulbous eyed bonehead and so forth. 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He's used "cup runneth over" like three times in the last week. Someone needs to buy him a new phrase-a-day bog roll!

• Haha
Hinch treats mario the way mario treats Rayne. But I only feel sorry for Rayne. I wish I could make her my 3rd rescue kitty 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.