Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, just circling back to how he was speaking about not putting their lives on hold because of Rayn. She's not an accessory, she's a member of your family. I'm very fortunate that our family love our furry boy, and he loves them, so he spends a couple of days or a week being spoiled rotten at their houses. But if they didn't want to, weren't able to, or he didn't like being with them then we wouldn't go on holidays that he couldn't be a part of.

We accepted when we brought a dog into our family that every decision we made in his lifetime would be centred around his care coming first. Never once has he been considered a burden or a roadblock to fun. Poor Rayn.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Hinch gives her friends cleaning products, but Mario gets feck all from her 🤣
I really thought he'd get sent home with a couple of freebies of her new fragrance, but nope, Mario has to buy his own.
Yeah she's a genuine pal, you mug 🤭

Screenshot_20240324-151354_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Fooking hell he's making up for hardly nay photies when he went on his adventures.

434185251_794006872824761_2920787919840702027_n.jpg

434444512_1590405321501218_6137432626238270609_n.jpg

What is that meant to say?

Untitled.png
434232438_1571409750066731_6743552857444136364_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I had to laugh at him saying when he has pals over, they’d never take photos etc. So the last time he had people in the refugee hut was for his birthday in 2021 and didn’t Rendall do stories of her going through his kitchen cupboards and slagging off all his cheap canned food 😂😂😂
Take me baaaaack 🤣
The OG 🐍, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If wax lady's ex is branching out into skincare and the purpose of the visit over the pond was to entice Sofa then I sincerely doubt she will promote it.

She has deals with Garnier and Look Fantastic and would she will put any crap they try to sell on her filtered to fook face.

I will stay clear of any imported Chinese products that are been sold by a bloody wax melt company.

It's laughable really.

Anyhoo Mario has the highest spectrum of sensitive skin but these will be eccellente.

1711296414818.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If wax lady's ex is branching out into skincare and the purpose of the visit over the pond was to entice Sofa then I sincerely doubt she will promote it.

She has deals with Garnier and Look Fantastic and would she will put any crap they try to sell on her filtered to fook face.

I will stay clear of any imported Chinese products that are been sold by a bloody wax melt company.

It's laughable really.

Anyhoo Mario has the highest spectrum of sensitive skin but these will be eccellente.

View attachment 2834513
He says he has highly irritive skin...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon the bother would had been in to check on the cat, as his brother is in the new builds behind him.
She is a cat it would be fine to leave her at home so long as someone would check on her 3x a day, but then it’s also cruel she’s in herself all night.
He is just tight fisted and doesn’t want to get right injections for her or pay £25 a day to a cattery also he would be going on the bus with her in a cat box to take her there. It’s just lazy, can’t put our life on hold for a cat, not doing it no more, wasn’t so long ago he used that as excuse to get out of things.
Still to see her toys or scratch pad for her… now hall is done is that her wee bespoke velvet cat sofa been tossed out as well?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Check his latest story out with Lorna. Is what we've said making him question things, e.g Hinch for example?.

Wake up you fool!

Screenshot_20240324-163826_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who the hell has been gaslighting him?
Nayone that's who.
He's just on his comedown from the over the water visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is that Lorna actually a therapist? I see a CBT therapist, she'd never speak that loudly nevermind that aggressively. It actually worries me if vulnerable people are going to Lorna for a bit of tough love.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m wondering if Hannah is going to try and use the AMA name/followers etc to start up her own company for the beauty and skincare stuff? She won’t be able to call it AMA but she can use the following she’s grown to advertise it? Plus of course Macaroni will be advertising it in his own unique way 🙄

Hannah obviously wants to be a certain type of ‘influencer’ judging by her latest posts, cringe reels and recently doing a hair extensions course and this new project will be on brand for her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.