Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #121
- ''Lilac Leggings on Tour”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I’m beginning to think that Rayn is in her Hari Kari era.

Jokes aside, cats typically don’t survive for more than three days without water and go downhill very quickly without food. Presuming she wasn’t eating (and possibly drinking) since they abandoned her on Thursday, she could be in a bad way quite soon.

Bring her to a vet, Mario.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Just caught up oan this thread because ma niece that is ma niece had her birthday today.

Stupid witch is all I have to add to this conversation, that's what she is. (Mario, obv, no ma niece)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maria please for the love of god go on a “Door handle
Journey”

ALSO
Poor Rayn having those 2 dimwits as her owners

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Cats don't like dirty litter boxes,so if she was left alone for 3 days I bet hers was piled high with tit.Poor cat.ALSO him saying about not living his life around her,cats live til they're about 16.As for the lilac leggings,he is trolling us the nooo.
---
ALSO why hasn't Hinchcunt mentioned Mario and Hannah at all?So weird.

ALSO love love love the pics of Mario and Deek visiting the notafarm @hopethishelpsallthebest Absaloot stapal to this app.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Is he gonna leave the cat for a week when he's off to Lanzagrotty? He's one cruel bastard.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The fact he’s being so dismissive of Rayn not eating is absolutely disgusting. She’s obviously stressed. He doesn’t deserve that poor cat.

just mirroring what a lot of you have said already but my cat isn’t just a pet or something to throw on social media for clout, she’s apart of the family and we’d do anything to ensure her happiness and comfort.

Mario, you’re an insufferable twit and I hope Rayn pisses all over your bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s annoyed me massively him saying that their lives aren’t going to revolve around Rayne.

We have an elderly dog who has epilepsy and a heart condition. We take him on holiday with us and we never leave him for more than a few hours on his own because it’s not fair on him. We also work our day around his medication timings.
It’s called being a responsible pet owner, Marion you utter dick head.

She's not a bleeping nuisance - she’s a part of your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hannah has obviously had a bollocking about them stories cuz she’s on her own account saying she doesn’t have to think about what she’s saying on that one. I have to say if I didn’t know Mario but was a customer of Ava May I would have been pretty disgusted watching that live with his swearing and calling everyone cunts. It’s a business that has a (questionable) reputation to uphold and it’s not her company. He’ll go quiet all week now then come back next weekend with the come down dots of doom. Hinch obviously has no intention of sharing his visit. Wake up Mario.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hannah has obviously had a bollocking about them stories cuz she’s on her own account saying she doesn’t have to think about what she’s saying on that one. I have to say if I didn’t know Mario but was a customer of Ava May I would have been pretty disgusted watching that live with his swearing and calling everyone cunts. It’s a business that has a (questionable) reputation to uphold and it’s not her company. He’ll go quiet all week now then come back next weekend with the come down dots of doom. Hinch obviously has no intention of sharing his visit. Wake up Mario.
It wouldn't surprise me if his foul mouth has lost them customers. I wonder if anyone complained. They should have done the live on either her personal account or his. So unprofessional.

Reactions: 34
Is he gonna leave the cat for a week when he's off to Lanzagrotty? He's one cruel bastard.
I wondered about that. I friggin hope not 😡
---
It was so stupid and unprofessional. If someone has said something to her l hope it was her ex. And that's probably why Hinch hasn't posted because she knows Mario is a liability.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Just catching up on the Sunday morning dots of doom. You can keep saying it till you’re blue in the face Maz, but Hinch ain’t your pal! You had to PAY MONEY FOR A CHILDRENS BOOK to see her once. You stood next to her at an influencers event as Hannah’s +1 and she literally drove past your flat while she was in the area visiting another fan. He’s so deluded I just can’t. I almost feel sorry for the idiot.

Reactions: 36
I’m beginning to think that Rayn is in her Hari Kari era.

Jokes aside, cats typically don’t survive for more than three days without water and go downhill very quickly without food. Presuming she wasn’t eating (and possibly drinking) since they abandoned her on Thursday, she could be in a bad way quite soon.

Bring her to a vet, Mario.
Baby gurwl rain has already jumped oot the window of Beirut towers and was found oan the train tracks so aye #factual

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Mario, you do not deserve that beautiful cat. She is such a little cutie, and it breaks my heart the way you talk about her like she’s an inconvenience to your busy social life. I have two cats who have many toys and access to a front AND back garden and the way you treat that sweet girl makes my heart hurt. If you leave her when you go off on your holiday (which I am hoping like many of the things you bullshit about is a fantasy that occurs only in your head) I won’t be the only bleep troll on this app who steps up to report you and has her taken away from your questionable’care’

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.