Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sat and dried all my hair LMAO! What hair 😂😂😂 would have taken her 0.2 seconds

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
He should get done for neglect if he’s left that cat on her own for 3 days with nobody looking in on her. Hope she shat on his bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He should get done for neglect if he’s left that cat on her own for 3 days with nobody looking in on her. Hope she shat on his bed.
but she’s to feel lucky she wasn’t put into a cattery or a friend or family’s house for company 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It's not even his business. I would shoot him if I were her. It's a crazy idea though, the skincare market is saturated.
Mebbes they hope tae take ower the boaby boady shoaps market. Wi any luck will go the same way as them #bankrupt if Beak keeps saying his brand, then the bailiffs might come tae his ring doorbell.
---
It would take me an entire thread to react to they dots of doom 😂

But on the discussion of Rayne’s ‘sulk’. Can yous imagine him with a bespokely screaming toddler in a bad mood? He’s so desperate to be a mither but can yous actually imagine him coping wae a wean taking a crayon Tae the decoratered walls?
Crayons would be an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had to laugh at him saying when he has pals over, they’d never take photos etc. So the last time he had people in the refugee hut was for his birthday in 2021 and didn’t Rendall do stories of her going through his kitchen cupboards and slagging off all his cheap canned food 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The way he speaks about Rayn is absolutely disgusting. She's a cat, she doesn't understand why you've left her. From what he says, it sounds like Rayn hasn't ate or done the toilet since he's been away? And his response to this is to just ignore her until she comes round. Feed her whatever she wants, spoil her and get her some toys so that she's happy. It's a stinking attitude for him to have. Stinking just like his breath and his arse

It annoys me as well, how long it takes him to do his skincare and the way he pats everything into his skin. It's no doing anything for you Beaky, you're still ugly outside and in

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I had to laugh at him saying when he has pals over, they’d never take photos etc. So the last time he had people in the refugee hut was for his birthday in 2021 and didn’t Rendall do stories of her going through his kitchen cupboards and slagging off all his cheap canned food 😂😂😂
Also put up a dot of doom with Hannah in a face mask, so she must no be a pal. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If I knew his address I’d be reporting him to the RSPCA the evil bastard. I don’t care that she’s a “hoose”cat, she’ll be wondering what the hell is going on when they just abandon her for 3 bleeping days when they normally don’t leave the house !!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I knew I should have followed through with my calls to the SSPCA and CPL to get welfare checks for that wee cat. Canny believe they fucked off and left her alone for 3 days, how was she to get fed and watered? I know you can get dispensers for the cat food but what about water, has rayne the wean got opposable thumbs and she can turn taps oan? Ma lassies huv cats and they often go away for a few days but they leave a window open so the cars can go in and oot and either me or a neighbour will leave food out every day for them. But the pare cat is the bad yin for being moody, wtaf? I hope she attacks the selfish prick when he's asleep. This has really angered me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Call me a snob but I wouldn’t light one of her candles in my house let alone put her Ali Express skincare on my face. And aside, I thought oor Marion has ultra sensitive skin?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The highlight of his day, a B&M haul. You sad, sad man

Screenshot_20240324-144707_Instagram.jpg

---
Call me a snob but I wouldn’t light one of her candles in my house let alone put her Ali Express skincare on my face. And aside, I thought oor Marion has ultra sensitive skin?
Me either. I stick to reputable companies

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Well he does have a bright red face. Maybe his tomato sauce head is what he means by sensitive skin? I mean, he's not known for his brains is he!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The leggings are back on and he was worried aboot buckling his new shelf with glass jars 😂 that's enough fur me the day

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The way he speaks to Rayn in his shitey B&M haul stories really angers me. Rayn has done nothing wrong. Wish Rayn could come and live with me

Also, how does he have any washing to do when he's been wearing the same stinking leggings for 3 or 4 days

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.