Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could quite easily throat punch him when he talks and posts things like this about Rayn. It confirms everything we've said about him as far as animals are concerned.

Mario, you sounded like you really resented her in your stories this morning. She needs time to adjust that's all after being on her own for two days and no proper toys.
Feck l hate you! 😡

Screenshot_20240324-103041_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
What was the point of his trip form south? I don’t know but I want to get to know.
At this point having reflected, I can only tell you that no one and I mean no one on this virus community knows. It was a total omnishambles from beginning to end.
He went on a trip. I don't think Hinch could not put it off any longer. Like some sort of dream come true for him type of thing. For Hinch it was more of a living nightmare type fever dream. Essex is in therapy as we speak.
Beek and Deek took a train to meet their carer. They got victimised by hairspray on the train. The carer collected them at the station and took them on a work placement and shopping. She then helped them buy their tea by paying.
They crossed a pond in a car that he can only dream of Deek driving him about in. He threw the word 'bleep' about liberally when he finally worked out Deek was reading questions from this virus community out, on the live . Yes, we've all been in Deek's sweaty hand.
They arrived in Maldon where all mobile phones and cameras go to die. Three whole hours later they came back, repeating the journey down but in reverse.
Their carer decided she isn't paid enough to take them on another work placement and dumped them at the station at the earliest opportunity so she could go home and bleach.
Beak wore the same lilac polyester leggings the entire time.
He was back in his safe space within a few days, rambling on about his not a pal Hinch.
He will bore the tits off anyone in shouting distance for the next 30 years with the tale of how he got Mrs Hinch into her bed.
The only threesome he'll ever get so aye.
Hope that helps.

New York in America
Maldon across the pond
Also
X
Tonsa love

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
At this point having reflected, I can only tell you that no one and I mean no one on this virus community knows. It was a total omnishambles from beginning to end.
He went on a trip. I don't think Hinch could put it off any longer. Like some sort of dream come true for him type of thing. For Hinch it was more of a living nightmare type fever dream. Essex is in therapy as we speak.
Beek and Deek took a train to meet their carer. They got victimised by hairspray on the train. The carer collected them at the station and took them on a work placement and shopping. She then helped them buy their tea by paying.
They crossed a pond in a car that he can only dream of Deek driving him about in. He threw the word 'bleep' about liberally. They arrived in Maldon where all mobile phones and cameras go to die. Three whole hours later they came back, repeating the journey down but in reverse.
Their carer decided she isn't paid enough to take them on another work placement and dumped then at the station at the earliest opportunity so she could go home and bleach.
Beak wore the same lilac polyester leggings the entire time.
He was back in his safe space within a few days, rambling on about his not a pal Hinch.
He will bore the tits off anyone in shouting distance for the next 30 years with the tale of how he got Mrs Hinch into her bed.
The only threesome he'll ever get so aye.
Hope that helps.

New York in America
Maldon across the pond
Also
X
Tonsa love
He will be in the cover of Take a Break or one of the other similar trashy mags 'I got aww cosy with Mrs Hinch in her bed'. Sure they pay for their stories. He will be quids in

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You can tell he never had pals over or does anything with pals because when he does he goes so overboard about it on insta. It literally becomes his content for days. I mean I’ve got pics of ma pals on my social media, but when you nip for coffee after work or whatever I don’t post that or go on and on about it. The more he says he just went to have a cuppa with a pal the more tragic it sounds that he travelled all that way. Hinch hasn’t acknowledged it at all and he spent all of 3 hours there having travelled double that to get to her.

He had a sore throat, says he looks rough and feels tired - he’s deffo ringing in sick tomorrow. The come down is in full swing.

Across the pond, also.
I met up with one of my pals yesterday and we took so many stupid selfies (the drunker we got the more stupid the selfie). He doesn’t have any mates and you know that Hinchy told them to post nothing about her home or kids on his insta.
And I agree he’s just revealed the big Ava May secret that we are all no ready for!! Ya blew it big noses freak that you are. Also. Capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sat chatting about exciting new stuff coming from AMA this year. Won’t be expecting it from this sort of brand. (Does he think he’s partner in company BY THE WAY)

Next slide won’t show us what skincare he’s using but says it’s coming soon and exciting 🤦🏼‍♀️ Same with the lip oil later on.

I guess AMA is branching out into beauty and skincare then. Well done Macaroni. You can’t just let Hannah reveal in her own time can you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sat chatting about exciting new stuff coming from AMA this year. Won’t be expecting it from this sort of brand. (Does he think he’s partner in company BY THE WAY)

Next slide won’t show us what skincare he’s using but says it’s coming soon and exciting 🤦🏼‍♀️ Same with the lip oil later on.

I guess AMA is branching out into beauty and skincare then. Well done Macaroni. You can’t just let Hannah reveal in her own time can you?!
It's not even his business. I would shoot him if I were her. It's a crazy idea though, the skincare market is saturated.

Reactions: 30
It would take me an entire thread to react to they dots of doom 😂

But on the discussion of Rayne’s ‘sulk’. Can yous imagine him with a bespokely screaming toddler in a bad mood? He’s so desperate to be a mither but can yous actually imagine him coping wae a wean taking a crayon Tae the decoratered walls?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's not even his business. I would shoot him if I were her. It's a crazy idea though, the skincare market is saturated.
Remember at the AMA party, when Hannah said she was sick of her job so went home and said 'Daddy I want to make candles!' So daddy bought her a wax melt business. I bet she had the same convo; 'Daddy I want to do hair & beauty!' Repeat ad nauseum....

Like you said, the beauty market is saturated and so many brands are struggling, either folding or being bought for pennies by THG and such like.

One thing we do know, Hannah does not have a good business head on her shoulders, so taking this leap would be so on brand for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember at the AMA party, when Hannah said she was sick of her job so went home and said 'Daddy I want to make candles!' So daddy bought her a wax melt business. I bet she had the same convo; 'Daddy I want to do hair & beauty!' Repeat ad nauseum....

Like you said, the beauty market is saturated and so many brands are struggling, either folding or being bought for pennies by THG and such like.

One thing we do know, Hannah does not have a good business head on her shoulders, so taking this leap would be so on brand for her.
It's not her business anymore, she went broke and her boyfriend bought it. He's now her ex.... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pissing myself watching him doing his skincare
He took 2 whole stories up skincaring his huge conk
Across the pond
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just dried all my hair & put all my products through it. Is the hair in the video ?!! Because one rub with a towel & his bespoke loo brush head will be bone dry !!

• Haha

As I said a few threads back, when I went to Meadowhall a few months ago there was nothing Mario related at all. For someone that believes he’s so in to ama he really isn’t

Aww poor Rayn, stuck in that budgie cage for 3 days with the windows closed, fresh gloss fumes, 12 reed diffusers. I can't imagine a family member staying there for 3 days, they'd die of embarrassment.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Exactly, excellent business acumen right there - going cap in hand to the successful men in her life.
I wonder if the skincare will be under AvaMay, presumably the ex bf will be funding it? Its going nowhere anyway, she would need a really good USP which she won't have to make any impact whatsoever. Expect Hinch will also be a part of this, hence the cup of tea with his best pal yesterday, which will promote it a bit more, but Hinchs followers are either inactive or bots and her engagement is really poor. Will be fun to watch it fail

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.