Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So across the pond he sashayed, to the far off land of glamour and birth place of bespoke maldon

And I am bleeeeesssseeeddd Everytime I look into my babye *crossed* eyyyyeesss (and teeth) Jesus h Christ how many times are we going to be treated to a spin round his metre of goblin hutch in the sky

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's lukkin furrit tae watching call the midwife the night? Can some bleep tell him it feenished a few weeks ago. Also how's he goat aww these bleep washins, he wore the same claes aw weekend which btw you had 2 days aff work no 4 ya numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This whole it was a cup of tea with a pal is embarrassing. A pal you’ve only ever saw twice before and paid to do so. He’s not there to take pictures of his pal. My Instagram is full of pictures of my pals and my kids and my life. His is a new sofa every 6 months. Throwing shade on people that use kennels or catterys. Bitterness again. My dog goes to a family member or someone comes to ours when we’re away for our holidays. You’d think he was the only bleep out there to have a pet and go away for 2 poxy days

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As per he can't hold water, AMA next venture is 100% skincare + hair products. Hannah doll, if you read this let the dead water go, why let this foul mouthed wee ned ruin your chances. Obviously that's what the meeting with Queen Hun was about.

Mario, again, oor Soph isnae your pal and as for the imaginary pals that he has in RL 🥱🧐 that's another lie. You've admitted it yourself Maz, you've a very lonely life, no pals + no social life.

I'm loving all the song choices, he's trying desperately to convince himself he's happy and living his life to the full but we all know the truth. If you weren't so poisonous and envious I'd feel sorry for you Marion but you get what you give son but you won't ever change as you can't see the problem.

Enjoy your Asda shop, what a blessed life

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think he's dropping the f bomb so much because he's still fuming after all those troll posts on the live 🤣

Talk about sounding like a broken record though. How many times did he mention about not taking pictures etc... And saying he doesn't take them when his pals go around 🤣 Feck off Mario, you've got no mates you dilusional twit!.

I love that we show him how thick he is. Mario, across the pond is in that place called America, Hinch was down the Road 🤭 And speaking of Hinch. You and your wax mate haven't been mentioned at all in her recent stories, so that speaks volumes.

Looking a tit putting his snail spunk on. Classy recording today though freak face, classy 👌

Screenshot_20240324-092708_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240324-092618_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marion didn’t film anything because it was someone else’s house yet weirdly neither Hinch or her layabout husband didn’t film anything either 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Marion didn’t film anything because it was someone else’s house yet weirdly neither Hinch or her layabout husband didn’t film anything either 🤔
Hinch is a sales woman, she knows this insta bubble is bursting so she's trying to make as much moola as possible. She's good at making her minions think they're her friends but we all know

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"across the pond" - honest to god how can anyone be that thick!!
That hud me clutching ma beak and nae debates. Only pond near him is the puddles oaf woman pish.

He's goat a point though, ah mean how many oaf us travel fur two days tae see a pal fur a cup of tea and take photies. Fine tae sit oan their bed fur a photo though.🤭
---
what pond? Hogganfield loch? 😂😂
Mair like Boggingfield loch fur him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Their main issue is poor Rayn the wean has no toys to keep her amused and stimulated so it’s dumb and dumber she needs to stop her dying of boredom. Get your cat something to play with and climb on and she won’t be as miserable when she’s abandoned for a few days. No idea of cat ownership. The fact she’s not eating should be a wake up call 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You can tell he never had pals over or does anything with pals because when he does he goes so overboard about it on insta. It literally becomes his content for days. I mean I’ve got pics of ma pals on my social media, but when you nip for coffee after work or whatever I don’t post that or go on and on about it. The more he says he just went to have a cuppa with a pal the more tragic it sounds that he travelled all that way. Hinch hasn’t acknowledged it at all and he spent all of 3 hours there having travelled double that to get to her.

He had a sore throat, says he looks rough and feels tired - he’s deffo ringing in sick tomorrow. The come down is in full swing.

Across the pond, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I seldom post on the Mario threads but when I need a good laugh, you lot never let me down.

And the wiki is priceless. I started reading it one night when I couldn't sleep. This was not a good idea because I laughed so much, I definitely couldn't sleep. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The only videos Hinch took were CCTV so she could make sure that goon wasn’t stealing her silverware or fingering her dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Does...does he think the pond is the border?! I thought he said across the pond but ma phone was oan the ither side o ma kitchen which is bigger than a rabbit hutch so I thought it was a problem with ma lugs, no his brain. Now I've got to ken.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.