Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right ma lovelies, dig out your magnifying glasses and analyse this!! Is it just me or is that a bespoke grey boujee rug in the background that doesni actually belong to oor Marion. Is he breaking the lockdown rules? Dae I need to get our Nicky Sturgeon on the blower and grass him in 😂😂😂😂

also, Even his tea and cakes look boring and beige 😂 maybe they’re from cassell veechiii so aye!! Mwah nae debates on my page pls xView attachment 149274
Ooh, wee sneaky Pete’s skittered off tae the ‘Shire! Ah well, he had to get Krystal’s black matt nameplate (totally different colour tae his “charcoal grey” wan, mind you, nae debates!) safely delivered tae her somehow. He jist cannae trust “Herms”, he willnae wurk wi’ thum. I strongly suspect that’s where he got a swatch of those square plates that he simply HUD TAE HUV - what are the chances he managed to source the very ones when he was out doing “tha big food shoap”...Did ye, Mario, aye? Old, perfectly serviceable, ones now in landfill, I’ll wager 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I took this earlier today....just as a point of reference for you all. 🤣
I was swithering posting it but seeing as Wookie is at it aswell....😛View attachment 149885
right you pair! I’m positively bealin’ that I didn’t take any photos now! I was also in the vicinity 🤪 I was “gettin the messages” for the old dear with wan eye on red alert incase Marian was mincing aboot. Safe to say I was disappointed ma lovelies. However, I treated masel tae a giant eclair Tae feel closer to oor Marian but it just wisnae the same eating it aff a bit of kitchen roll.... ill deffo need to pop oot the mora tae b&m and buy masel some of they fancy boojeeee square plates and another £38473 worth of useless tat... just because I can. Fancy Nancy ma lovelies. Pure wealthy I am.... right am away to finish sticking Swarovski crystals oan tae ma new bottle of happy shopper bleach mwah mwah 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does everyone remember this? I don’t think he still has it on display but I still regularly think about it and laugh hysterically 😂
A2FC78DF-B2B6-4FF1-AFDF-FA20339C0D43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Mornin ma luvlees...today's observations...Rain sat happily on the edge of sofa in enters Miriam armed with his fav scent and the next clip she is over on the window ledge trying to get fresh air ...your killing your cat you prick...then he is armed with the sprays that you put in a dispenser and it skooshes every 30 mins...but with Miriam having to be extra is spraying it furiously....the doorhandles ...sort them out Melvin they are just not boujee enough for your bespoke borrower flat and are covered in paint...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha Mazda we're laughing at you not obsessing over you. Like you've never laughed at someone who's a head. Get a grip you little trapped fanny fart 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Confirmation that his rugs have NEVER made contact with a hoover until he got that wee one 😂😂😂😂 Manky Mario strikes again 😂😂😂😂
Also, “Pricardo” will never not be funny 😂 I must confess, though, I do miss him when he goes away - he’s my filthy, dirty secret pleasure. There’s no malice in him, I actually do love him. The best analogy I can muster is he’s like an unsightly scab that you just can’t stop checking & worrying away at - it might heal slightly & change in appearance, but it always scabs over again, even when you think it’s gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 That sweatshirt! He had to order it? Aw no one was willing to gift you it, you poor wee scrote. Whilst you are making contact with us Marion, what did you use to hoover the rug before your queen gifted you the handheld? Hmm? Also maybe try looking up the definition of obsessed, I would put good money on it that none of us are obsessed with you, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, “Pricardo” will never not be funny 😂 I must confess, though, I do miss him when he goes away - he’s my filthy, dirty secret pleasure. There’s no malice in him, I actually do love him. The best analogy I can muster is he’s like an unsightly scab that you just can’t stop checking & worrying away at - it might heal slightly & change in appearance, but it always scabs over again, even when you think it’s gone.
Yeah I like to watch Pricardo to, but only to take the piss out of him!! My Husbands toes curl everything he hears “helllllllloooooo maaaaa luuuuvvvvvlllliiieeessss!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s the gift that keeps on giving today 😂😂 He’s now pegged just Sppphhhhhonge cloath onto his wee mini mop contraption thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Super easy, super nifty” 😂😂 Dead. He’s now proclaiming there’s “Nuhin worse than streaks oan yer wet waws” 🤔 I’d say skid marks on your toilet *are*,marginally, more offensive to the eye, Pricardo, and you were more than happy to broadcast them before the watershed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.