Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so much random tit in his bathroom I’d be terrified to accidentally bump something because it would be like a domino effect toppling all the other unnecessary objects all around the room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have had enough of him today ...we are getting days worth today ...he bought new closs and tumelers...I think he will now go and have a tommytank in his new basin ...so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have had enough of him today ...we are getting days worth today ...he bought new closs and tumelers...I think he will now go and have a tommytank in his new basin ...so aye
It's boring, isnt it? 😴 Derek definitely needs his own Instagram, we need entertainment and for him to claim back his flat, so aye! 😂 #wewantderek

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's boring, isnt it? 😴 Derek definitely needs his own Instagram, we need entertainment and for him to claim back his flat, so aye! 😂 #wewantderek
Deek needs to get unchained!! He tells us he’s at work but I’m no believing him. I think he’s chained in a cupboard, he sees why the Hoover is on show as Deek is in the cupboard where the Hoover should be. Deek do you need help?? We will come save you from pricardo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Deek needs to get unchained!! He tells us he’s at work but I’m no believing him. I think he’s chained in a cupboard, he sees why the Hoover is on show as Deek is in the cupboard where the Hoover should be. Deek do you need help?? We will come save you from pricardo
Like The Craig (Big Brother 1) was in Avid Merrion's cupboard in Bo Selecta! 😂😂 #FreeDerek

• Haha
Reactions: 7
YES!! Why in good god would you have a plant over the flusher? Do you not flush? Do you use your wiener hand to move it ergo, germy? I need to know why this is a thing? Do I need a flusher plant?
Also, He made the taps super shiny with the cloth after he’d done the spray cleaner over them so they’re clean...right? But then he went in with the disinfectant spray. Why is he doing that? It’s already clean so why the need to waste disinfectant spray?

I DON’T UNDERSTAND!
I was thinking that about the plant, Maz you don't put objects on your cistern it's a hazard

mario.png

Reactions: 2
Dropping your pubes from your gifted shark onto your worktop Marjorie...tut tut your IBS will be thru the tenement roof...so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine his brother being nice & buying him something of good quality. How bloody rude did he sound there?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.