Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he doesn’t put that dry twig monstrosity in the window. Back in the 80’s pampas grass out the front of your hoose told other swingers you were up for it! Don’t want Melv getting his outbox smashed in. So aye and so fourth
Ohhhh..... so that's the pampas reference on Beggy Becky's page! 👀 🤮 😂

Well, Mazza's outbox is always full, so maybe he'd appreciate someone helping him out and emptying it.... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope he doesn’t put that dry twig monstrosity in the window. Back in the 80’s pampas grass out the front of your hoose told other swingers you were up for it! Don’t want Melv getting his outbox smashed in. So aye and so fourth
Was going to say that about the pampas grass! 🤣 🤣

Maybe he wants his letterbox smashed in again by some swinging lovelies 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly need subtitles to understand what he’s saying, he talks so fast!!

I do like that holder thingy but I’ll be fucked if I’m getting one now hahaha
He does like to display is wealth, I agree there.

I’ve got ghds and the complete dyson air wrap set and mine are kept in storage tubs under my bed 👀🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t be arsed scrolling back but who spotted he wasn’t in his own house in that cake pic??

That is indeed a chocolate eclair from a bakers in the three towns where his parents live!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t be arsed scrolling back but who spotted he wasn’t in his own house in that cake pic??

That is indeed a chocolate eclair from a bakers in the three towns where his parents live!!
Literally everyone 🧐😂 He’s a wee fanny, attempting to crop the picture as far as possible. Pull the other one Margo!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally everyone 🧐😂 He’s a wee fanny, attempting to crop the picture as far as possible. Pull the other one Margo!
I’ve just been skimming through quickly this evening. I just looked at the actual story myself and thought that’s a bleeping Kandy Bar eclair. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just been skimming through quickly this evening. I just looked at the actual story myself and thought that’s a bleeping Kandy Bar eclair. 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly what I was thinking!! That wee fanny has went to the rents for the day and wee Sadie has been a jaunt to Saltcoats to the kandy bar to get the cakes in especially!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Can always rely oan oor shire tattlers for the confirmation that Marion has went a jaunt on the train. I hope dezza had a great day off from being his carer x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So he apparently has 111,000 followers and Hinch has 3 million odd yet despite them both sharing the story there aren’t even 300 donations? Hmm.
Most likely because he’s doing a Hinch and buying followers. Does he really think that his crushed velvet cave of wonders is so riveting that over 7,000 people followed him on Sunday alone? Not very wise to be spending his furlough paypacket on insta bots but maybe Deek decided to treat him and they fucked them on the credit card 💳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Oooooh Mazza, ya wee shite! 😬

I need to see my parents, but I can't as they're vunerable. I'm in lockdown with my bf in another Valley and sometimes cry myself to sleep as I miss them so much. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Right Mon we'll aw hiv a wee day oot in Ardrossan. We kin meet up at the cheery cup, go to Alberts fur a fish supper then doon tae Asda fur some bespoke shopping 🙄

• Haha
Most likely because he’s doing a Hinch and buying followers. Does he really think that his crushed velvet cave of wonders is so riveting that over 7,000 people followed him on Sunday alone? Not very wise to be spending his furlough paypacket on insta bots but maybe Deek decided to treat him and they fucked them on the credit card 💳
Didn’t he get shouted out on the Sunday by hinch for his selfless act of sharing his friends fundraiser?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t he get shouted out on the Sunday by hinch for his selfless act of sharing his friends fundraiser?
Does anyone seriously believe that over a hundred thousand people have willingly followed his account to watch to this goon fling his hoover round all 3 metres of his pokey wee flat? I’ve made a bigger gaff on the sims, geez peace

(His page makes for a great giggle though, I’ll give him that. Can’t see a hundred thousand other c*nts having a sense of humour as depraved as mine though)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Right ma lovelies, dig out your magnifying glasses and analyse this!! Is it just me or is that a bespoke grey boujee rug in the background that doesni actually belong to oor Marion. Is he breaking the lockdown rules? Dae I need to get our Nicky Sturgeon on the blower and grass him in 😂😂😂😂

also, Even his tea and cakes look boring and beige 😂 maybe they’re from cassell veechiii so aye!! Mwah nae debates on my page pls xView attachment 149274
In his parents mortgage free house. Tut tut tut Mazda. I hope you’re not asymptomatic and given whoever you visited Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone seriously believe that over a hundred thousand people have willingly followed his account to watch to this goon fling his hoover round all 3 metres of his pokey wee flat? I’ve made a bigger gaff on the sims, geez peace
I’m going to have to make him and Derek on the sims now and built their clutter cave 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If you check social blade you can see he only gains followers when the grinch shouts him out. I wondered the same. If the grinch shouted other insta idiots out they could have the same following too. He’s not gained it himself, like the rest of them, he’s rode on the grinch’s back 😂
Could someone please photoshop out Melvin riding the grinch's back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Comments turned off on his stories so no one can call him out on influencing thousands of people to break lockdown rules and go inside other people’s houses. Dick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.