Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jeaniepeanie

Well ma lovlies, the rendall tea from the last thread was fab, can't say I'm surprised! I'd shag aboot if I was him too, she's a wee ned pain in the hole eejit 😬
Anyway, I might take some time away from tattle ma lovlies, it's just so hard to post and read aboot oor mario aw the time when I've got other stuff to be doing like wanking ma taps, surface cleaning ma kitchen, doing laps roon the rug with ma shark and blowing aw ma hairs aff ma heid with ma new boujee Dyson. A hope youse aw underston how hard it is for me to be here and be happy aw the time for your benefit and so forth. So aye. I'll be back in 15 mins or so 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

DilysMcGillis

I don’t have a mortgage but agree it would be something to celebrate with your other half, not balloons and photos all over Instagram.
I thought he didn’t post his family as he likes to keep them PRIVATE?
He’s so full of shit.
As yiz aw know, ma lovelies, ah’ve said it many, many times so yiz aw know, ah like tae keep my private life private & ma faimly ur very private people, so...here’s a photo of Derek asleep in his bed, this is ma sister & her man in a hot tub, this is ma da’ in his pyjamas in a hoaspital bed (Goad bless the national service, and so forth), this is a wee old yin fae a competition ma wee niece won, so ah’ll show her face & name an’ all & tae finish yiz aff here’s some personal financial information aboot ma parents’ mortgage fur yiz aw, complete wi’ photos & bespoke balloons. Ah’ve no’ goat much else tae tell yiz, so aye...🙄

As yiz aw know, ma lovelies, ah’ve said it many, many times so yiz aw know, ah like tae keep my private life private & ma faimly ur very private people, so...here’s a photo of Derek asleep in his bed, this is ma sister & her man in a hot tub, this is ma da’ in his pyjamas in a hoaspital bed (Goad bless the national service, and so forth), this is a wee old yin fae a competition ma wee niece won, so ah’ll show her face & name an’ all & tae finish yiz aff here’s some personal financial information aboot ma parents’ mortgage fur yiz aw, complete wi’ photos & bespoke balloons. Ah’ve no’ goat much else tae tell yiz, so aye...🙄
**youse
Ma apoalagies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

thisyearsboy

Why can't Mario ever just have the thing? He has the thing and then he has the thing to display the thing. And then he needs the bespoke stickers to label the thing to display the thing. Honestly, keep your cereal in a fucking box in the kitchen cupboard, keep your Alexa out on the side, keep your GHDs/hairdyer in a drawer and keep your fucking hoover anywhere but on display in your fucking lounge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Jumping for joy at another thread for our favourite Scottish, attention seeking, filthy wee cluttering shite!

BC43B8E7-760C-4020-A514-9F6CD8BD65D0.jpeg

Congratulation to @ayeayecaptain for the thread suggestion which seemed to be the runaway overall winner with a ton of combined votes (I'm way too fucking lazy to count them all up today) 🎉

How many more pure bespoke, plush and boujee items can he cram into that flat over the course of this next thread? Continue discussions here and so forth.

So aye! Happy Sunday ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So I’m usually on Sophlos page but popped over here as he was mentioned. Looked him up on insta
What in the actual fuck was that I just watched? He’s not real surely? Please tell me he’s a panorama tv experiment? He’s like a bad Scottish stereotype wrapped up in a cross between Robbie Rotten from lazy town, a milk bottle and a thunderbirds puppet. I’m Scottish (miles n miles further up tho) and I apologise for him 🤣🤣. So aye and all that shite

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Poptart

VIP Member
The latest post about having the week off "holiday"... Talk about self obsessed!!!!! These instagrammers really do think they are doing a public service don't they?! How about Mario...as you are furloughed you offer to volunteer in your local area and help the vunerable?? I despair I really do. Absolute wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Melvin and Hinch love their pets so much that they fill their environment with so many toxins that will probably shorten their lives significantly, so aye...
Fuck me, I've chipped off cum stains that aren't as thick as Melvin

• Haha
  • Heart

To Mrs_OG

Hullo ma lovelies, lying here roastin away like a baked totty. We’ve left the beauty fridge open the night so it will cool the hoose doon. Thinking eh gettin a beauty chist freezer fur ma dreamy mousse foundation next. Anyway am needin a social media break I have a life you know. I can’t be on here 24/7 fur ma fans, that lifes no fur me.... speak tae ye all in 25 minutes

• Haha
  • Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
Beauty Bay order yesterday and a new holder for his straighteners today. His spending is actually out of control. Sorry but I find it really distasteful to show off so many purchases then ask people to donate for your friend when he only donated £20 himself while spending much more on himself.

• Wow
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
B5225593-0156-4C6F-A545-0CDBDD37AB41.jpeg

his avatar by that Paige insta was missing his Grey lined teeth. I edited that, then I went full on bored... I present supermario. Looks more like Freddie Mercury the more I look though 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27