Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the gift that keeps on giving today 😂😂 He’s now pegged just Sppphhhhhonge cloath onto his wee mini mop contraption thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Super easy, super nifty” 😂😂 Dead. He’s now proclaiming there’s “Nuhin worse than streaks oan yer wet waws” 🤔 I’d say skid marks on your toilet *are*,marginally, more offensive to the eye, Pricardo, and you were more than happy to broadcast them before the watershed 😂😂
Me thinks he’s after another article in the newspaper “Scotland’s male mrs hinch bathroom hack will change how you clean your tiles” 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A pure boujee sweatshirt is the prize today if you correctly answer how many times he said super...am so glad he has found a youse for his pegs...its aww in ma highlights from ages ago...so aye

• Haha
Mario is a sad tiny wee man with a huge chip on his shoulder 1 because he is small (small man syndrome) and 2 because he thinks the world is homophobic and dislikes him because he’s gay..his life is Instagram and showing strangers how clean his flat is..you couldn’t not keep that tiny flat clean with only 2 adults in it..we all know how to make a bed and hoover carpets so why does he feel the need to story it every time he does it? It actually baffles me 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mario is a sad tiny wee man with a huge chip on his shoulder 1 because he is small (small man syndrome) and 2 because he thinks the world is homophobic and dislikes him because he’s gay..his life is Instagram and showing strangers how clean his flat is..you couldn’t not keep that tiny flat clean with only 2 adults in it..we all know how to make a bed and hoover carpets so why does he feel the need to story it every time he does it? It actually baffles me 🤦‍♀️😂

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell, that was a dramatic bathroom clean! 😂 I haven't watched all the stories, but I feel tired after what I saw! 😴 😂 I hate all that music nonsense, clicking and tap to clean, its a lot of bollocks either started by Grinch or Stacey, isnt it? 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I took this earlier today....just as a point of reference for you all. 🤣
I was swithering posting it but seeing as Wookie is at it aswell....😛View attachment 149885
You should be gone in, shown them Mario's puc, asked if they'd had this famous pers
View attachment 150522Get tae duck mario ya wee prick.
hahahahahahaha I’m embarrassed for him
Aww Mario hun, you love me really. Did he order it two, or three sizes too small?

View attachment 150565 *susans
She’s not obsessed with you, she thinks you’re a prick.
😂 Every time Fannio says Susan means he's been reading here. *waves* get a job, or volunteer hun.

If I were @Frankensooze I would be checking under the bed right now. Melvin is obsessed 🤪
I've got Jason Momoa tied up under there. 💅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so glad Mario showed us how he puts his toilet rolls on the holder. It was most important that he included it in his little bathroom clean, just in case we didn’t know how too....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess is local to his parents also.
No doubt picked that sweatshirt up whilst he was doon for his wee visit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feckin ell mazza that bathroom stresses me out full of tit, tit and more tit whyyyyy the plant on the flusher you absolute loon
sphonge off will ya ma luvlieee

• Haha
*Jess as in Jimmy Nicol’s Boutique.

Was pissing myself at the blue mop’s erratic movement whilst he was blethering on. The perfect puppet for him 🤣
DA449BA6-B653-4BCF-A8C0-F443603908D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feckin ell mazza that bathroom stresses me out full of tit, tit and more tit whyyyyy the plant on the flusher you absolute loon
sphonge off will ya ma luvlieee
YES!! Why in good god would you have a plant over the flusher? Do you not flush? Do you use your wiener hand to move it ergo, germy? I need to know why this is a thing? Do I need a flusher plant?
Also, He made the taps super shiny with the cloth after he’d done the spray cleaner over them so they’re clean...right? But then he went in with the disinfectant spray. Why is he doing that? It’s already clean so why the need to waste disinfectant spray?

I DON’T UNDERSTAND!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
YES!! Why in good god would you have a plant over the flusher? Do you not flush? Do you use your wiener hand to move it ergo, germy? I need to know why this is a thing? Do I need a flusher plant?
Also, He made the taps super shiny with the cloth after he’d done the spray cleaner over them so they’re clean...right? But then he went in with the disinfectant spray. Why is he doing that? It’s already clean so why the need to waste disinfectant spray?

I DON’T UNDERSTAND!
WE NEED ANSWERS MAZZA

but no, never ever get a flusher plant 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why oh why do you need to keep showing yer luvlees down your shitter...it sends my IBS thru the roof and I dont even have IBS...so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.