Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannae deal today ma luvlies
Between him and Becky home sweet bleeping home 🤦🏼‍♀️
ijust want the world to stop so I can get off. I hope the wee scrote drops his phone into his new boujie basin filled with amonia. Arse wipe
If I ever see the wee fanny in the shire I’m going to ram a chocolate eclair right up his left nostril.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ijust want the world to stop so I can get off. I hope the wee scrote drops his phone into his new boujie basin filled with amonia. Arse wipe
If I ever see the wee fanny in the shire I’m going to ram a chocolate eclair right up his left nostril.
To funny!!! 🤣🤣🤣 this thread is life!!! Arse wipe. Still no sign of Deek??? He’s probably down the loo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His highly strong amonia sink area

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I click onto his stories where he’s speaking, I have to click straight back off it if I’m in the same room as anyone, and go into empty room so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine his brother being nice & buying him something of good quality. How bloody rude did he sound there?
I thought this. I’m sure his brother will be thrilled Mario has ditched his expensive and perfectly good sink basin after 2 years in favour of one from Home Bargains. He’s so ungrateful!

“Am no gonnae patronise yeez” says the man who makes videos on how to clean a bin
Or how to clean your Shark handheld hoover. ‘Youse aw see the orange button that says push to remove, well you just push it and it comes aff... So you can steep it in Zoflora...so aye!’

Knob. Jockey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That dildo holder he's got his straighteners in, he could go for a sex dungeon vibe for his boudoir.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Dekky boy is holed up the lobby cupboard, shackled at the ankles and this cunts swanning aboot the hoose giving it “MY toilet” “MY taps” I bet it’s wan name and wan name only on that tenancy agreement. I know Mazzy boy pays full rent but mon to duck, surely they go half’s. That’s a brass neck, he meets Dekky boy and within 10 minutes he’s tanned that boys hoose and turned it into his own personality trait. I bet he had it planned the whole time, he’s wanted a that bespoke diamanté poked headboard for as long as he can remember and he’s fought tooth and nail to get it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry for the newbie ignorance but how long have they been together? Sure seems like forever given the amount of tat items shoved displayed around the place using up all the viable space.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.